Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey time

Old 02-25-2011, 02:26 AM
Spike

Default Turkey time

Anyone been hearing any turkey gobbling where you live or seen them strutting? I live in Virginia and heard someone say he saw some strutting out in a field. The season here in Virginia needs to open a month early.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

No, but my neighbors must be wondering what kinds of animals I have in my apartment, what with me practicing buck and turkey calls, lol.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Rios strutting and gobbling here in Colorado
Old 02-25-2011, 01:37 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Im going out this weekend. If there not gobbling I'll be suprised, its been in the 70's here for over a week! Man let's go get em!!!!! LOL!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't gotten out yet but I doubt it up here in northern Iowa for me. We still have alot of snow to get rid of. It was a balmy 8 degrees this morning though...
Old 03-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Spike

I haven't ventured out yet either, but this gorgeous weather has me itching to go hunting. I've been looking at ScoutLookWeather.com daily to decide when is the best time to plan my next hunting trip.

What kinds of hunting trips do you guys have in the works?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Spike

i live in canada quebec.. and the turkeys ive seen so far are in a open field of cut corn they show there often theres a nice mature tom im gunning for in the month of may hopefully ill get him..