Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

turkey sights

Old 01-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default turkey sights

I had issues with the factory sight on my new Mossberg 535 turkey gun that I bought last spring. I snagged the rear sight on some weeds on the way to a setup and bent the thing straight up off the rib. As luck would have it, I missed a gobbler that morning (I set things straight with that tom a couple weekends later). Mossberg sent me a new one no-questions-asked, but I don't want to rely on it again this year. I am looking into something a bit stouter, and I am considering the TruGlo Pro Magnum Gobble Dot. Any reviews on this? any other suggestions?

rw
Old 01-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

hunt12ga - intersting question! I'm anxious to hear if anyone has feedback on these. I checked them out at bass pro - peaked my interest, to say the least!!!

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10151

Kim
Old 01-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I put the Truglow Magnum on my Nova two years ago. I have not had any problems. I did add some of the blue Loctite to the threads. Many other people like the Williams Firesights, I think thats the correct name. Good luck. Ray