Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Hunting Camo

Old 02-07-2010, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not moving is the best camo... Half the time my camo doesn't even match... I'll have dark pants and a green shirt or otherwise... It depends on what time of year it is... whats on the ground etc....
Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

i use realtree apg as of recently but before that i used mossyoak obsession and a realtree pattern not sure what it is called
Old 02-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Take a look at Ultimate camo. Great if you have the big tree behind you.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Typical Buck

I personally like natural gear camo, but ive also taken more game in wranglers and a denim work shirt than anything else kingjacks right bein still is far more important than camo patterns
Old 02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Fork Horn

best camo=no movement! i like the lighter greens. i hear 2 wear different patterns for your top and bottom
Old 02-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

There are lots of good camo patterns out there for turkey hunting. Where i hunt early in the turkey season i preferr a pattern with lots of brown and later in the season there are greens out to. So for the last 6 years i have realide and used Realtree Hardwoods HD. I have rarley been seen in this pattern. But its very hard to find that pattern now and the APG has pretty much taken over for that pattern and it looks pretty good.