Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Help needed tonite (1/23) >

Help needed tonite (1/23)

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Help needed tonite (1/23)

Old 01-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default Help needed tonite (1/23)

I am going to gander mountain tomorrow and I want to get some rubber boots. What are the "best you've ever had"? INFO NEEDED TONITE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
BigBuck95
Old 01-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lacrosse

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...-box.jsp.form1
Old 01-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

wish I hadf seen this before this,. Norkian is the best I've seen. 8 years out of one pair...
Old 01-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Adrian,

THe best pair that I have owned for general Spring Turkey and other hunting is the Lacrosse Alpha Burly line. I've worn two pairs out over 12 years but put LOTS of miles on them. The 2nd pair is still quite usable but they leak a bit (No rubber boot lasts forever) but I have my third pair ready to inagurate in South Carolina as soon as turkey season gets here. Nothing like rubber boots in the morning walking through alfalfa fields and crossing small streams. I always get mine at Gander with a 20% off coupon, they are 119 bucks for the camo ones and 20% off gets them for 95 bucks plus tax. I think they are my favorite piece of gear that I own. The only time i don't wear them is if I gotta go with Snake boots in OK, TX or somewhere else where they got lots of snakes..............I don't like snakes

Have heard lots of good things about Muck Boots also but they are a bit more pricey and I have just had too much like with the Alpha Burleys to chance switching.

Good luck,

Robert