Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Tote Samples

Old 10-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Spike

Default Turkey Tote Samples

I've heard many complaints about being stabbed in the back when carrying the turkey out of the hunt. I have designed a Turkey Tote that prevents that from happening. I have given away THREE SAMPLES and they promise to send me pictures of my tote in use and provide me with feedback.

Current running total as of 2:30 on 21-Oct: 4-Requests ; 0-Available (one to camokenny, one to Gobble!, one to cwanty03...and only one more for 4dayer)

[email protected]

Last edited by Knoticus; 10-22-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:23 AM
Fork Horn

Send me one, im sure it will get used. With 10 - 15 birds shot in front of me every spring im sure it will get a work out.
Thanks, Kenny
Old 10-21-2009, 04:28 AM
Spike

Default You got it!

Thanks Kenny. I look forward to seeing the end result and my stuff in action! What color do you want? I have: all multi-digital green, all woodland camo, safety orange and multi-digital mixed, safety orange and woddland camo mixed.

Those are my standard colors, however, I also have: OD green, foliage green, coyote brown, black, and desert camo.

[email protected]
Old 10-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Fork Horn

pm sent to ya

i would love to try one of these out

Last edited by Gobble!; 10-21-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

i would also be in
Old 10-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Knoticus
Thanks Kenny. I look forward to seeing the end result and my stuff in action! What color do you want? I have: all multi-digital green, all woodland camo, safety orange and multi-digital mixed, safety orange and woddland camo mixed.

Those are my standard colors, however, I also have: OD green, foliage green, coyote brown, black, and desert camo.

[email protected]
Safety orange will be my pick of colors. You always want to be safe when hauling out a turkey over your shoulder.

Thanks Bart , I sent you a email giving you my address.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:15 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by cwanty03
i would also be in

You got one too. email me your address and what color you want.

[email protected]
Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 4dayer
I would love to try one. I would be more than happy to send pictures. I will be out on opening day! I have an online outdoor store as well and I am always looking for new products.

Okay...you got the last one (actually one extra), but thats okay. email me your address and color option.

I have an online store as well if you want to check it out www.knoticus.com

[email protected]
Old 10-23-2009, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

H.S. Strut makes a blaze orange bag with shoulder straps for carrying out your bird. I keep it in my vest pouch, and I believe that it costs less than $10.00. I've been using this bag for years. Sure beats carrying out the bird slung over your shoulder with the safety factor in mind and all the blood from his head getting your camo clothes messed up as well!!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Spike

Default KnoticUS Design

http://www.knoticus.com/product_info...products_id=63

Here's a link to my Turkey Tote. I realize there a several versions of a turkey tote, it just depends on what your personal preference is. I based my upon feedback from past customers and field testing conditions. This design was the most favorable, so I stuck with it.

I'm looking forward to the feedback and pictures from the samples being sent to those above.

Regards,
[email protected]

Last edited by Knoticus; 10-24-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.