Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 What's your favorite animal to hunt? >

What's your favorite animal to hunt?

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

What's your favorite animal to hunt?

Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default What's your favorite animal to hunt?

What's your guys favorite animals to hunt its always been deer for me 10:1 but this years turkey season calling in big gobblers having them strutting-gobbling less than 10yds have totally changed me I don't know which I like more I like them both different things better than others but I sure love them both!!
Old 04-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What's your favorite animal to hunt?

I'm traditionally an elk hunter, but lately I really turkey hunting, spring provides a whole different setting and its fun to see the forest come back to life after winter.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:22 PM

turkeys turkeys turkeys. I had rather turkey hunt than any thing.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Turkeys
Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Deer...However turkey hunting is growing on meBIG time. After the last 2 weeks,I think I'vebecome addicted to hunting turkeys.After killingmy first couple deer with a bow, I thought I'd feel the same adrenaline rush, ever again. However, having a tom gobble his head off and strut at 10 yards from me, changed that. Turkey hunting is a friggin rush and a half!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

TURKEY TURKEY. is there anything else to hunt? NOWAY! lol in case you cant tell i love turkey
Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Spike

Honestly, turkey, deer, rabbit, squirrel don't matter much. In the woods with game on the mind and in the area is a rush. Yeah you says squirrel or rabbit pfft. Got my 1st rabbit last year in the barn yard while letting the kids practice with the 410. Single shot at full run don't know how I hit him on the draw. We ate him for lunch. kids loved it. Wife still gettin back into eating venison so I don't push. Tried bowin a few rabbits with the compound. New and very fun exsperience. tried squirrels with bow too. a couple shots. Until I lost 2 arrows I had just got the week before..... won't be the last time I try though.... just need more arrows.

Last edited by talonfoe; 08-27-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Fork Horn

Big whitetails----when I can rattle them in.

Otherwise--it would have to be big ole longbeards.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definately turkeys! Bow hunting during the rut is a blast but you cant beat turkeys in my opinion.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love deer and duck hunting, but I have to say turkey hunting fires me up more than anything else. When in the woods, regardless of what time of year it is, I'm always looking for turkeys and turkey sign.

Quick Reply: What's your favorite animal to hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.