HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Pretty Little Girl now has a boyfriend.....(page 3) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/290977-pretty-little-girl-now-has-boyfriend-page-3-a.html)

Ken/WV 04-04-2009 07:39 PM

RE: This pretty little girl showed up today.......

Sweet decoys. Very realistic, maybe the best I have seen short of using a taxi mount.

IL-Cornfed 04-05-2009 07:55 AM

The DSDwas awesomethis morning for the Illinois Youth season! My Daughter took this Gobbler from only 8 yards! Her best bird ever, 24 lbs, 10 3/4" beard and 1 1/4" spurs. The bird was strutting only inches away from the hen when my Daughter pulled the trigger on the Encore and sent the Hev-13 to it's mark! I couldn't be more proud. THANKS DSD! :)

fingerz42 04-05-2009 02:07 PM

Tell ya what cornfed, you cant beat that combination.. You've got the best tom/hen combination with that DSD and the peep'n tom.. Did you see my review of that decoy?

Its a very nice, and ultrarealistic looking decoy for sure. That setup you have is a deadly combination. Got any more pictures?

Great job!

Red Hawk 04-05-2009 02:10 PM

That smile on her face shows it all. Good job dad :)

jim1966 04-05-2009 03:36 PM

Nice lookin decoys.

stretch56 04-06-2009 01:37 AM

congrats to your daughter nice bird

OntElk 04-06-2009 10:50 AM

While my $20 deke gets the job done if I was looking to burn $120 I'd be inclined to get one. I have a couple of full mounts in my office and I'd have that girl set on a habitat display between them for the 10 months of the year she's in the offseason. As pretty as the real thing.

IL-Cornfed 04-06-2009 11:29 AM

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

Its a very nice, and ultrarealistic looking decoy for sure. That setup you have is a deadly combination. Got any more pictures?

Great job!
I'd agree totally with ya, they look as real as they get! Here's a straight on view of pretty much the same pic as above. I didn't really get the chance to take a lot of pix of our actual set-up (as I normally would have) because afterher trophy pix, my Daughter wanted to go show her Grandpa and 2 lil' brothers ASAP. lol ! :D

fingerz42 04-06-2009 11:39 AM

Yeah congrats. I got the peep'n tom this year as well, and I cant wait to try it in the field.

Peck1524 04-06-2009 12:12 PM

ORIGINAL: BetterBirddogs

It is a real nice looking decoy but for 119 it isn't going to bring in anymore turkeys then my 20 decoys do. Sorry to be negative nancy here but I'm just being honest.
BBD, is the MAN......incase any of us forgot.