Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 I Feel like I need to Apoligize to Team 13... >

I Feel like I need to Apoligize to Team 13...

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

I Feel like I need to Apoligize to Team 13...

Old 05-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default I Feel like I need to Apoligize to Team 13...

Missouri Season is over and a Big Goose Egg for Turkey Fife.

Now, I can't honestly say I gave it 110%. But, I hunted Hard enough to kill ONE Turkey. This year I thought it would be in my Favor. Once again fooled by Mother Nature.

Those 15 Gobblers I fed all winter only one showed me any consideration at all. It was a Rainey Day and I stayed in that morning. Setting at the Table Drinking Coffee the Rain let up a little. I look out to where I was Feeding the Birds and Volia a JAKE is Standing there. I am not even dressed. I move my head to get a good look and off he goes running. I look at the direction, put my clothers on and Oh, my Gun was in the Truck[:@]Their was no waay to get it if he stood their for and HourSo I get dressed and Get my Gun and Call off in that direction and get to the top of a Hill, the ground was sooked. So I stand next to a Big Oak and Call....NOTHING!!!![:@]I gave it 15-20 Minutes Call Again...NOTHING!!!![]I am sooked.

Lord Willing, and I really Hope He is. If Ilive to see next year. I will take a Big Old Bird. I know to some here 60 don't seem old however, my health is not Great

Team 13 Sorry for not doing my part! I have not even looked at the Points. Maybe better luck next year.

Has anyone got their sticker? Or maybe you had to win it to get that Sticker? My reading is like my Turkey Hunting, WEAK!

TF
Old 05-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I Feel like I need to Apoligize to Team 13...

its all in good fun there is no need to apoligize no matter whos team you were on
and remember one thing its not always about killin the bird its the fun you had tryin