Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Has anyone tried this

Old 05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Has anyone tried this

If your serious your username might need to be changed to "man who died" and you called me an ass the other day. Gotta be the dumbest thing I've read on here in awhile. Quite a risk for a Turkey.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tried the same thing, but I duct taped a turkey fan to my ass....NOT, are you stupid?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

i know what i am doing tomorrow iam going to put my real fan on prick and runn around with a woody and my gobbling tube and i will look like a gobbling tom LOLOLOLOL
Old 05-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

by the way DUMBASS

Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya that sounds like a great way to get shot, public or private land. and youre calling us desperate? you were the one who HAD to put a decoy on his head and crawl out to a turkey, not call it in.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

you know really guys i have to wonder if this story is even true. why he would make up a story that makes him look this idiotic, i don't know. but think about it. he says he put a hen decoy on his head and crawled to within 20 YARDS of this gobbler. we all know how good a turkeys eyesight is, so do yall really think that gobbler was fooled by a stupidhunter with a turkey decoy bobbing up and down as he crawled to the bird? and he couldn't have been in thick grass or brush, because then he wouldn't have had a shot when he got to the bird, so he obviously had to be in a field or some thin woods. so hes telling me he crawled within twenty yards of a wild gobbler in plain sight with a decoy on his head? sorry but i don't buy it. just my thoughts
Old 05-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StruttinGobbler3

you know really guys i have to wonder if this story is even true. why he would make up a story that makes him look this idiotic, i don't know. but think about it. he says he put a hen decoy on his head and crawled to within 20 YARDS of this gobbler. we all know how good a turkeys eyesight is, so do yall really think that gobbler was fooled by a stupidhunter with a turkey decoy bobbing up and down as he crawled to the bird? and he couldn't have been in thick grass or brush, because then he wouldn't have had a shot when he got to the bird, so he obviously had to be in a field or some thin woods. so hes telling me he crawled within twenty yards of a wild gobbler in plain sight with a decoy on his head? sorry but i don't buy it. just my thoughts
ya youre right most likely a tame gobbler
Old 05-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

If your serious your username might need to be changed to "man who died" and you called me an ass the other day.
I heard you were one Charlie. I don't know guys, but this story just sounds rediculous enough to be true. I would liked to have seen that on video. Maybe the Indians did it that way. BTW man of death, if you read this, what kind of decoy did you put on your head? This is too stupid, but funny.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like your username fits. Lets just put you in a field with a yahoo poacher that thinks hens taste just as good as longbeards and see what happens. I hope your deke is made of kevlar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.