Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo! >

B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo!

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo!

Old 04-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo!

A friend of mine bought into a hunting camp/land lease in PA last deer season. He went there this weekend to hunt turkeys. It sounded like a good hunt in the early AM, had a strutter come in but he got cut off by a hen and that blew it. About 11:00, he was working another bird, and he hears an ATV. The ATV stops, then BAM! Someone shot his Decoy! He was hit by bark flying off of a nearby tree that got hit by the blast. He was lucky to not take any pellets himself. The ATV rider apparently was a guest of someone on the lease and was legitimately able to hunt off the ATV because of problems with his legs. The person he was hunting with gave him a ration of S*&# for shooting at something that didn't move and not realizing it was a deke. My friend showed a lot more restraint than I would have. The guy appologized for shooting his deke and offered to pay for it, but my friend just let it go. I would have been FURIOUS! Again, BE SURE OF YOUR TARGETS!![/align]
Old 04-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo!

B-Mobile was too real for the three toms that have been shot by it too! Its a great decoy and well worth the money.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

Its a great decoy and well worth the money.
I agree. One of the best decoys made IMO.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

i agree i took some pics of mine while i was sittin out the other morning and sent it to my hunting buddy while he was at work, and he asked me why i hadnt shot that tom yet.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:42 AM

ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

B-Mobile was too real for the three toms that have been shot by it too! Its a great decoy and well worth the money.

Not worth the price that could be paid for using it (just my thoughts), I can do without.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed, while it produces birds... so does my other 5 decoys that are worth maybe 8 bucks a pop.
You can only shoot 2 damn birds, Don't need all this crap to do it.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went and took a look at the B-mobile last friday in hopes of buying one. When I saw it all set up and saw how it looked their is now way I will spend $70 on that. To be honest I thought it looked pretty darn plain. Definitely not worth $70. The birds frontside cuts off just under his beard. They could have done alot more to it. For me to spend $70 on a decoy they better put a better product out than that thing is now. Just think of the money they rake in on that thing. To produce that was probably a total of $5, and then they sell it at $80 on their site. What a joke.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

if you are paying 70 bucks your gettin ripped off i only paid 40 for mine.
true kingvjack you can only shoot two birds.....in one state. some of us hunt multiple states.
you also said you have 5 dekes at 8 bucks apiece. which equals the same price i paid for mine.
but then again i only have one and you have 5.
i guess if you have the money and you want to spend it then go ahead.
sometimes dekes work sometimes they dont. oh well.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:53 PM

I am sold on em..... However I would not recommend using them on public land. I have seen people using them and at first sight I busted out the belly stalk.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

I went and took a look at the B-mobile last friday in hopes of buying one. When I saw it all set up and saw how it looked their is now way I will spend $70 on that. To be honest I thought it looked pretty darn plain. Definitely not worth $70. The birds frontside cuts off just under his beard. They could have done alot more to it. For me to spend $70 on a decoy they better put a better product out than that thing is now. Just think of the money they rake in on that thing. To produce that was probably a total of $5, and then they sell it at $80 on their site. What a joke.
I spent 50 bucks on mine and it produces. Get a buddy to go in half with you and both use it, I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Quick Reply: B-Moble Too Real - PA Yahoo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.