Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Wingbone call offer

Old 04-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wingbone call offer

I will be willing to make calls for you guys. JW did this for us a year or 2 ago. He made some for me and my wife. He inspired me greatlyand I decided to make the same offer as long as JW wasnt going to make the same offer. I dont want to step on anyones toes.
If any of you are interested. If you want a wingbone call made from your turkey. All you need to do is send me both wings and $5.00 to cover shipping. Make sure you cut them off where the wing connects to the body. I will send you a finished call back. All I will keep are the feathers if they are still attached. And the other set of bones for myself. I make them and donate them to different organizations and give to friends. Just something I like to make. If interested email me at [email protected]or pm me.

Send to
Adam Spittler
151 Hickory Road
Pine Grove, PA 17963

Old 04-09-2008, 07:02 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Default RE: Wingbone call offer

Not bad grasshopper!

JW
Old 04-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Let me get one and i might be interested

Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JW!

Not bad grasshopper!

JW
I had a great teacher.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:48 PM

So... you can just throw turkey wings in a box and send them through the U.S. Mail, or is there some special way to mail them. I will defiently take you up on that I will incorperate that call imto my fan mount somehow.
That looks real nice!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: shamlin

So... you can just throw turkey wings in a box and send them through the U.S. Mail, or is there some special way to mail them. I will defiently take you up on that I will incorperate that call imto my fan mount somehow.
That looks real nice!!
Yea, I would like to know how to mail them, too

I would have taken you up on this offer if I knew about it last week when I got my bird....but hopefully I will be getting another. So I will see about it then

Very generous offer by the way
Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Typical Buck

It's posts like these that help retain my faith in human kind, a fellow sportsman just looking to do something nice for other sportsmen and women. I'll be trying to bag my first turkey in 3 weeks, and if i'm successful i think this would be a great way to commemorate the occasion. Let us know about mailing/shipping details and i'll keep this in mind!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have a ton of cleaned and boraxed wing bones. been saving them for about 3 years. if they are suitable(being a few years old) let me know and i'll be contacting you!

thanks,
moose
Old 04-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Typical Buck

I want one also, but, I would like to have mine made out of a Hen's wing it is smaller.

TF

How much If I just send you money?

TF
Old 04-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moose1915

i have a ton of cleaned and boraxed wing bones. been saving them for about 3 years. if they are suitable(being a few years old) let me know and i'll be contacting you!

thanks,
moose

They should be fine.

Quick Reply: Wingbone call offer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.