Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Wingbone call offer

Old 05-10-2008, 04:32 PM

Default RE: Wingbone call offer

I got one today here in PA. I'll wrap the wings up and send them your way. The total wing span is around 34"'.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks again Bullmoose38

Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 AM

That sound great if I get a bird I will have you make me one if i get a bird
Old 05-21-2008, 01:45 PM

I just got my call today in the mail from Bullmoose38. It looks great. Itis better then I expectedit to be. Thank You Bullmoose38 for your kind offer.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

I totally forgot about this...or I would have saved a wing from my gobbler...duh[:@]
Old 05-22-2008, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

glad ll you folks are happy with it! I plan on doing the same next year and this fall. So keep me in mind. My goal for this spring was to hit 100. I think til I get the rest that are coming i will end up at 75. Its been alot of fun doing.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Spike

Thank you so muchBullmoose38. I got the call and me and my son think its awesome. Job well done!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are welcome... Glad you guys like it!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

WOW they look great. very nice of you to offer this. if i get a bird this year i will be in touch.

thanx
Old 11-17-2008, 04:06 AM

ORIGINAL: JW!

While I have many many Wingbones calls to do this year and only have use of one arm for a bit - it has put me way behind.
Bull keep going - have at er! And how about we use this thread to teach others?

I have been re-editing my old "How to Make your Own Wingbone" post. Was adding all the tricks I learned in the past 5 yrs of doing this. So if you have questions bring them on.

Shipping wings
It is best to freeze in Newspaper before shipping.
Why Newspaper?
Well Bull will get wings in he won't be able to get to and they will start to stink if he don't freeze them. In newspaper this will help. If the wings are already stinky then do put in plastic and freeze. As Bull stated it helps to boil first yourself – just helps speed up the process.

No one has ever had a problem shipping me wings even from Canada!

Yes Hen wing bones are smaller and it is a higher pitched call - but a call can be tuned! I can even make a Ole Tom bone get a higher pitch! Might need to teach that! Bull your ideas?

This oughta be fun!

Like Bull I have just given them away and owe a few folks here and they will come. I have never ever sold one and won't. But will trade and barter.

JW

have any idea when you will have the one's I sent you finished??????
got several of the guys that I got the wings from wanting to know from me , when they are gonna get there calls??
a couple were to be Birthday presents for some kids. to late for that now,so maybe Christmas presents??????????????????????????????????????/

Quick Reply: Wingbone call offer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.