Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 My Son shot these Turkeys >

My Son shot these Turkeys

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

My Son shot these Turkeys

Old 02-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Son shot these Turkeys

ORIGINAL: gri22ly

I hunt public land and kill 2 big gobbler's every year that's our limit. I think turkey's are just as easy to kill on public land as they are on privite land. Public land is all I've ever hunted, can't imagine it being much easier on private land.

Some how I'm not buying this oneYou think turkeys are just as easy to kill on public land as private land. Then you say all you ever hunted was public... And you only have 176 post on this forum... You really sound like your a serious turkey hunter... You might want to go sell that !@# some were else... This post is already full
Old 02-06-2008, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

So, because you have 3000 posts makes you a professional....

If they are all like that, then that just makes you an incompetent ass without a hobby.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

In the North East forum during deer season Longbeard asked, anyone else still hunting public land? He stated after a few day's he couldn't find any deer what I found funny was other hunters posted pictures of the deer they killed, when LB was looking for them.

Just curious... My season is pretty much over the first day after opening day of rifle season... Deer seem like they just fall of the map... 9 times out of 10 all I see after opening day are does... And there so spooky there pretty hard to get with a bow
This is the attitude your dealing with.

I was thinking that maybe there could be a area for public land hunters to go to, to swap nightmares... The only prob would be that out of the thousands of HNImembers. There would only be 4 or 5 people on the eletepublic land forum. Wouldn't be a whole lot of action there

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2552436

Longbeard is the type of negative poster that the block button was made for.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

In the North East forum during deer season Longbeard asked, anyone else still hunting public land? He stated after a few day's he couldn't find any deer what I found funny was other hunters posted pictures of the deer they killed, when LB was looking for them.

Just curious... My season is pretty much over the first day after opening day of rifle season... Deer seem like they just fall of the map... 9 times out of 10 all I see after opening day are does... And there so spooky there pretty hard to get with a bow
This is the attitude your dealing with.

I was thinking that maybe there could be a area for public land hunters to go to, to swap nightmares... The only prob would be that out of the thousands of HNImembers. There would only be 4 or 5 people on the eletepublic land forum. Wouldn't be a whole lot of action there

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2552436

Longbeard is the type of negative poster that the block button was made for.

I take it your block button doesen't work
Old 02-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

No I find you amusing to a point. Sorta hard to not read what you write, same thing with rubber necking an accident, you know it's not going to be pretty, but you can't help it. Same reason many people watch Nascar, don't really enjoy it they just want to see a wreck.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well from the number of post you have on this forum... One Thing is for sure... You definetly don't have much of a life!!!I'll do my best to keep you entertained

I'm surprized you can peel yourself away fom your mack to get in the woods!!!

Old 02-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm basically crippled right now. I have a disc herniating right into my dural sac and spinal cord. I'm looking at my fifth back surgery,soon.Can't walk more then 100 yards with out pain or stand for more then 10 minutes.

I guess you have just the perfect amount of posts. Because I have to many the other poster had too few.

You definetly don't have much of a life!!!
When I am healthy, I sell realestate, President of our local youth foot ball league(volunteer), take kids out hunting if they don't have a mentor(volunteer),havetwo kids, particiapte in a lot of fund raising in our area, do chicken BBQ's (volunteer), I' m on an advisory board for our town board trying to get a couple new parks built(volunteer), and I walleye fish, Turkey hunt and hunt deer with a bow and a gun. That's in between going to my son's football and lacroose games and tourney's and my daughter's basketball, lacrosse and mucic concerts.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Highlonesome, Sorry to take your thread off topic, It's great to see a kid interested in the outdoors, especially with all the other things they can get involved with and the negative people out there.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

and the negative people out there.

Really sounds like it