Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 My Son shot these Turkeys >

My Son shot these Turkeys

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

My Son shot these Turkeys

Old 01-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: My Son shot these Turkeys

I'm just glad they took the collars off before filming. NO CAMO & THAT CLOSE! That's Hunting?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude... I'm sorry... young turkeys or not... Killing birds on that property would be like taking candy from a baby...

You can see in the footage that the camera was moving from left to right and the guys not in camo... Come on... WILD turkeys just don't do this...

Maybe I'm nieve and think that all turkeys are WILD... Maybe I'm wrong, and the only place you can find WILD turkeys is on heavily hunted public land... Maybe it takes hunting pressure to make a turkey WILD
Old 01-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Does that make you feel better Mr Longbeard, big man now?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey look what the cat drug in...

Hows your turkey cookbook coming along

Old 01-31-2008, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for sharing. I don't know, Longbeard. I pass a flock of 30-60 turkeys on a regular basis on my way to work. They are right across the road from the local farm supply. Always on the other side of the road, but sometimes within 100 yards and right next to a major road. I don't think turkeys are as wild as they used to be in my younger days.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Fork Horn

I'm very, very skeptical.

I could rant on and on, but I'm not, fellow members have done a great job.There is a fellow down the road that has several "wild turkeys" that will eat the feed right out of your hand! They mingle with the dogs, chickens, goats, and kids when they get off the school bus.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could hunt a turkey farm...It would kinda be like....killing my wifes cat... and bragging about it.
Why not bait next time?
Old 02-01-2008, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder if the person taking the video was in some sort of blind or something like that. I would thin that there was way too much movement to be sitting out in the open and those birds to still be there.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry but Ijustcant resist...

I REST MY CASE AGAIN...

People I'm sorry but if this is the kind of turkeys your hunting... You are not a turkey hunter... These birds don't have a weiry bone in there body's!!!
Your such a dumb---!!!! They guy simply posted some footage of some turkeys. These turkeys could be in his backyard and this guy might not even have the desire to hunt. He was simply posting some footage he though people might enjoy seeing. He never once said 'Look at how good of a hunter my son is...He can get so close to these birds without camo....he should be on some hunting show'.

You know, when your so quick to jump on someone like that....all it really shows is how ignorant you really are. I wonder what is is like waking up and being pist at the world. Before you go to bed at night, do you ask yourself...what I have done today to make someone fell like $hit? Besides, I have never heard of an opinion being wrong.

Thanks the footage....some us enjoyed it regardless.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey c!@# wad don't you hunt a big farm in Iowa???

I really could care less if he was shooting these birds or not... I was just making a statement that hunting those birds would not be hunting... Hey if thats the kind of turkey hunting you got. More power to ya... I've got some advise for ya... Leave your calls and camo at home... You won't be needing them

Quick Reply: My Son shot these Turkeys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.