Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Gobbler Guillotine In Action >

Gobbler Guillotine In Action

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Gobbler Guillotine In Action

Old 12-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gobbler Guillotine In Action

Check out the Gabbler Guillotine in Action! WARNING...GRAPHIC!!! (just the way I like it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSKy3...eature=related
Old 12-29-2007, 07:48 PM

Default RE: Gobbler Guillotine In Action

[:-]
Old 12-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

AWESOME!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:20 AM

yeaaaa....that's um...pretty freakin SWEET!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:50 AM

I have hunted with bow & arrow only for over 30 years, ten plus for turkeys. I don't understand why you think this type of broadhead is nessesasary?
Almost everyone who has harvested something with a bow & arrow did it w/o a cutting machine like this. Nothing against the guys from doublebull, I own two of them! Manymisses,3birds, lots of memories! But don't youthink this "clean off " stuff is amunittion for the anti-hunting people...
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: arrowsonly

I have hunted with bow & arrow only for over 30 years, ten plus for turkeys. I don't understand why you think this type of broadhead is nessesasary?
Almost everyone who has harvested something with a bow & arrow did it w/o a cutting machine like this. Nothing against the guys from doublebull, I own two of them! Manymisses,3birds, lots of memories! But don't youthink this "clean off " stuff is amunittion for the anti-hunting people...

I can definitely see your point with theanti-hunting establishment. Then agan, they're going to have an issue with hunting anyway, no matter how you harvest the bird.

The one thing I like.. it's eithera dead bird or a clean miss. Not near the chance of crippling with this broadhead.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Typical Buck

do these bh's ruin a bird for a chance at getting a full body mount? Would a taxi be able to repair something like that? The anti's could only complain about the gruesomeness of the kill, but these things are really effective, a very quick kill IMO, those birds lost their heads and just fell over, less floppin than some shots ive seen from 12 gauges.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

I own the guiotines and that is what i use when i bow hunt for turkeys because last fall i shot a bird down through the backwith expandiables (but there is nothing wrong with useing them) but i never found him,it may have been a bad hit, but any way with the guiotine you either go get your bird or go get a missed arrow but this is just my two cents.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

First shot with the bow at an animal...never knew what hit her. By far the most humane shot Ive ever seen.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:51 PM

Wow... a bit much .....but then again. Is it humane? i cant see where anyone could say its not. Considering they probably never feel a thing. A bit over kill for my taste [&:]but to each his / her own ...right! I would rather show off my turkey with his noggin still attached haha[8D]

Quick Reply: Gobbler Guillotine In Action

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.