Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 3  "The Fall Tominators" >

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Old 11-03-2007, 08:16 AM

Default RE: Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

yeah i've had some trouble getting into the woods as well. i was turkey hunting a corn field where the farmer says he constantly sees turkeys but i was discouraged from hunting there after several outings with not even seeing a turkey. i've had much better luck on public land and once i get the chance (hopefully tonight) i well get out there and maybe nail one about to roost. Dusk is the best time to hunt in my experience so we shall see!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

I have not given up. the fall shotgun season was past before I could even get time off to hunt. Bow season on the other hand goes till the 1st week of Jan. I am just waiting for the gun deer season to end tuesday. I have watched 11 toms for some time now and sticking one will be like catching fish in a barrel. I have had them about 20 yds from me while I stood there and glassed which one I want.. lol They almost seem tame.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its been mondern Gun here for about 2 weeks now and I have been seeing turkeys all over the place and cant do anything about it. I know where I will be when gun season closes though. I seen a flock of 30 or so birds that roost about 50 yards from my stand. Hopefully they are still around in a few weeks.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well my fall turkey hunt is done and no I didn't score , sorry team but thats the way it goes , sometimes you get lucky and other times you don't.