Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 3  "The Fall Tominators" >

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Old 09-21-2007, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 3

I won't say anything and thanks captain as for our team name , I like the Tominators too however instead of just Tominators what about " The Fall Tominator's " that way other teams and members can tell it's the fall turkey hunt contest.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Changes have been made and 270win. Archeryman101 have been replaced by deerdust and hillbilly deluxe , please join me in welcoming our new members and wish them luck this season.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team everyone, hope everyone has a great season!

Team name sounds good to me "Fall Tominators" it is.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:17 PM

Just checking in... I was out last weekend for the opener and all I saw was deer! lol, I know where i'll be deer hunting though. Oh well, I plan on going back out this weekend in the same spot. I talked to the land owner and he swears thats where he see's 'em ever day so I'll stick it out for a bit. I also have a tag on some public land I know to be thick with turkeys so I gotta try that yet to!

G'luck to everyone else!
Old 09-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

All Right, KyDeerHunter!! Congrats on the 1st bird!! Just checking in and it is time to get this game in action. We are gonna kick butt!![8D]If we are still looking for a Captain for the team, it would be my pleasure to step up to the plate. I didn't see as to a specific person had taken the position yet. Let me know.
Dave
Old 09-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

If everyone is okay with the name "The Fall Tominators", then it is a done deal. After reading some of the other teams posts, I thought I had better put it on our thread or we would lose it. There were other teams looking at Tominators as a possibility.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks deerdust. We havent had much communication on the captain, but if you want to be it that is fine. I was going to but I would be fine letting you take charge.

Good Luck to everyone this season!!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I guess this forum don't get much action this time of year .... wonder why but anyway welcome to the team deerdust and if you want the captains job thats fine with me too.
Either you or KYDeerHunter03 can have it , I'll be happy just being a team player for once.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was deer hunting yesterday and seen 4 huge toms strutting in the field. I didnt think they strutted this time of year, but who knows. The hens were yelping and the toms were gobbling and chasing the hens. I dont know whats going on with them, I think they are a bit confused....Hopefully I can get one of those toms though, all 4 of them had beards that drug the ground.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've heard about them struting though out the year but chasing hen's ... that does seem kinda of strange.
I hope you'll be able to get a shot at one of thoselong beards as for me , I've been seeing them walk around where I have my tree stand and with any luck I'll be able to get one while I'm deer hunting.
Tomorrow is opening day for me and I gotta tell ya I'm all geeked up for it although my fall turkey hunt doesn't start untill Octorber 4th thru the 14th of November , I'll be out there everyday.
It sure is nice to be retired this time of year .... no excuse's , you just gotta love it when everything falls into place.

Quick Reply: Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.