Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-Mobile

Old 04-02-2007, 03:08 PM

Default B-Mobile

I have recently got the b-mobile after using the Pretty boy and i feel like it is twice the decoy,. For one, its mobile unlike the pretty boy, and second, it had better looking features. What do you think?
Old 04-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: B-Mobile

I heard they were really good , someone in this forum got a nice tom using one of those decoys.
They maybe better than those Bobble Heads ,alot of hunters like to use those as well.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:59 PM

i have mixed feelings, i recently bought a pretty boy after looking into both decoys.

Pretty boy, hands down a better looking decoy in realism, dont like the bulkiness of carrying it around, more for pre planned set ups

BMobile- definately more mobile, put it in your vest, i like how it folds up

either one will get the dominant birds riled up, thats for sure.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

I've got the Pretty Boy and can see what you're saying about it could be tough to carry. I personally don't plan on using the decoy on all my hunts. I carry one hen decoy and only use her about 2% of the time I hunt and plan on using the Pretty Boy probably even less. Only reason for have it for when I come across those gobblers that I'vetried everything in the book on and still can't win the battle. I hoping this just do the trick.

I don'thowever see where the B-Mobile decoy has better features. I know three guys that have the B-Mobile decoy and all three have complained about how flexable the body of it is and getting to keep it's shape is a pain just around their house. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in the woods.The only feature I like on the B-Mobile was how you make the beard longer or shorter and I've fixed that issue with my decoy .

All that really matters is do you like it. I love mine!Heck, they couldn'tgive meten freeB-Mobiles for my one Pretty Boy

Good Luck & Hunt Safe
Old 04-07-2007, 01:18 PM

I mean by better features, the fan that comes with it is silk and durable. It is detailed, and creates o fine motion in wind. It also comes with a fa holder so you can make your own by placing feathers in it. It clamps on by a wing nut annd screw with two big washers and the sik fan has its own wing nut and washer. I glued on the secondary feather to give it realism and you can fold it up for mobility. Use a hair dryer or heat the decoy to return it to original shape like any other decoy. I haven't seen the fan for the Pretty Boy fan but I was told it was a paper like material or cardboard. I dont like the mobility of the PB, but the B-Mobile is obviously mobile, hence the name. The face is detail nicely, and the beard is more real like as to the plastic one of PB. It can be cut to desired size, or you can remove it and put your own beard in. The stake is tough and quick to lock in. It is smaller than a normal tom as to not intimidate a real bird. It is the best I have used yet. This is my poinion but you need to try it to see for your self.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

I heard ya The PB decoy does have a card board fan and I don't think I ever took it out of the box. Adding the a realToms fan or a Jakes fans was my only intention from the first time I saw the decoy. I'd like to see how that "make a fan" thing looks on the B-Mobile decoy.

As far as themolded beard on my PB decoy, here's how I fixed that issue.

It's a synthetic beard made by a guy on Ebay. I've got anothermaybe for my Feather Flex Jake decoy or if my buddy wants one for his decoy. I thought this guy looks pretty cool. Hope the B-Mobile works out well for you and that you have fun with it. I know we'll be having fun with this one this year.

Good Luck & Hunt Safe
Old 04-07-2007, 07:14 PM

Heres a picture of B-Mobile with the silk fan it comes with, I will get a picture of the fan holder to make your own
Old 04-07-2007, 07:25 PM

Heres the pic of the holder. The first one is showing how the feather go in, the second is the fan completed and the last is showing how you can fold the fan to carry. The decoy comes wiht an orange bag for safety as I figure the PB does. I just attach the hardware ( wingnut and washer to the deke, then slide it in the bag and put noth fans and stakes inside the decoy to carry. They do make a special bag with apad for BMobile but I use what I have already.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:23 AM

Here is my 2 cents worth. In the first two weeks of this hunting season, I have seen three mature gobblers taken with the aid of the b-mobile. I have shot two of them myself and I helped a fellow hunter shoot his first gobbler over the b-mobile as well. I have never hunted with the pretty boy so my opinion is certainly slanted, but I have never had 2 large gobblers in the bag this early in the season since I started turkey hunting 5 years ago.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

This will be my 1st season with B-Mobile and I can't wait, but I must until the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: B-Mobile

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.