HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   In need of some Prayers (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/186571-need-some-prayers.html)

Theinespines3 03-31-2007 06:36 AM

In need of some Prayers

Well my mom is headed to open heart surgery on Monday and we need all the prayers we can get. It is for our gentic heart disease and the surgery is suppost to last 8 hours. We have had 3 other family members have it already and all were 100% successes. They were all up and out golfing less then 3 months to the day.

But to top it all off last night my older bro was driving out to Madison to get my younger bro. He was driving my dads 4 month old F-150 --- His baby..... There wasdead deer in the road and with a car on his right and a ditch left he could lonly put the deer right under the car.....it fit and when he looked up there was a car dead stopped who hit the deer on the interstate. My bro totaled the truck by hitting the other car at 65 mph. We walked away with only a bruised shin and a couple scraps. I guess the truck really was built ford tough.

So the car is totaled but he his ok....just scared of dad....who is amazingly awesome about the whole thing...sayin he can now get a bigger truck.

Well anyways.....Any prayers would be awesome!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Mike

RDHunter 03-31-2007 08:08 AM

RE: In need of some Prayers

I'll say a prayer for you , your mom and the rest of your family.
I hope and pray that everything goes well for your mom.

Rebel Hog 03-31-2007 09:44 AM

My sincere thoughts and prayer for your Mom!

deerdust 03-31-2007 09:59 AM

Sorry to hear it bud, Prayers for all of you and that mom has a speedy recovery.

Drew307 03-31-2007 10:01 AM

Mike,

Don't worry my friend, everything is going to be alright! Think positive and everything will be O.K. She will be in our prays!

Arrowmaster 03-31-2007 10:11 AM

She will be in our thoughts.

jepcho 03-31-2007 11:26 AM

I'll be praying for her. Let us know how it goes.

z31 03-31-2007 05:22 PM

I know what your going through mom had to fight through breast cancer you got my prayers and just think what you guys will do once she recovers.

PreacherTony 03-31-2007 05:33 PM

You got them Mike .....

Theinespines3 03-31-2007 08:00 PM

I feel bad cause my turkey seaon is on the 11th and she had a tag for wi 2nd weekend....

She told me the other day she wants deep fried wild turkey for her party at the end of april....

What a mother!

Mike