Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Public Land Brids

Old 03-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Public Land Brids

Hey, come to think of it........if 99% of the hunters on this forum aren't like you and you don't identify with, respect etc. then what the h$ll ya doing here in the first place???????
Old 03-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wacker

Mr. Longbeard,I am not very impressed with your success as a public land turkey hunter.You try to tell everyone how tough it is.If I had a five week season it would not be hard to get two birds.Try doing it in five days like we have in WI.I think most people are sick of your better than everyone esle attitude.Get over yourself!!!
Don't think I'm better than everyone just you private land hunters
Old 03-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OntElk

All I've ever stated was that Pressured public land gobblers are harder to hunt than Unpressered private property birds
RFLMAO [8D]

Read your own signature. You have said far far more than that.

99%???? How is it that you come to that figure?

Oh wait I know! By making stating it is so, you create yourself to be in your own little elite class. Like was said, a legend in your own mind.

I'm guessing there is somethingsmall about you and you have low self-esteem. This nameless, faceless place is such a great place to come and knock others down. The primary tactic of someone with low-self esteem which supposedly makes them feel bigger.

LOL [&:]You're a piece of work Mr. L and by the complete and true meaning of the word, no turkey hunter .

Manmy signature really bothers you huh??? Like I siad "the truth hurts"

Get off that prime private propertyand you can have a signature like mine
Old 03-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

You never asked me where I hunt

but.....

Hey, come to think of it........if 99% of the hunters on this forum aren't like you and you don't identify with, respect etc. then what the h$ll ya doing here in the first place???????
You conveniently never answered that question as well.

I just spoke with an acquitance of yours. He says he knows for a fact you roost shoot! Didn't suprise me[:'(]
Old 03-18-2007, 04:44 PM

For your imformation,I hunt public land and private land and have been successful at both.The private land that I hunt has more hunting pressure than the public.I love hunting both.I like public land because you can hunt all day and not have to worry about property lines.You are the best ,just ask you.If you spent as much time knocking on doors and getting access to private land as you do whining about it on here you would have more land to hunt than you could cover in a season.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well said Wacker,Mr. L You made a comment a few yrs ago that ANYONE who has taken over 50 birds.Only shoots tame birds.This is what you said.Well I have taken over 50 birds as have others here and none were what you call tame birds.Thing is I'm no better than anyone else here but I'm willin to bet I was huntin turkey before you were born.So I've had more chances than most.You have no right to judge anyone here long as they hunt legal.It's not supposed to be a competition among hunters.If a beginner or better yet a youngster comes here to share his happiness and pride of baggin a bird,You seem to enjoy hurtin their feelins.Even if ya don't agree a simple congrats or say nothin at all is better than to be so cruel.I've really thought about this over the past couple of years and this goes alot deeper than turkey huntin.Bein mean,cruel,ignorant,jealous and what ever other emotions you show here to other human beins is just wrong.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wacker

For your imformation,I hunt public land and private land and have been successful at both.The private land that I hunt has more hunting pressure than the public.I love hunting both.I like public land because you can hunt all day and not have to worry about property lines.You are the best ,just ask you.If you spent as much time knocking on doors and getting access to private land as you do whining about it on here you would have more land to hunt than you could cover in a season.

WI is a pretty big state aint it??? Lots of farm land out there aint it??? Lots of turkeys out there aint it???Prob not a lot of hunting pressure on the public land aint it??? This may come as a news flash to ya buddy. But there are some places in the north eastern united state that get hammered with hunting pressure...
Old 03-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jalvja

Well said Wacker,Mr. L You made a comment a few yrs ago that ANYONE who has taken over 50 birds.Only shoots tame birds.This is what you said.Well I have taken over 50 birds as have others here and none were what you call tame birds.Thing is I'm no better than anyone else here but I'm willin to bet I was huntin turkey before you were born.So I've had more chances than most.You have no right to judge anyone here long as they hunt legal.It's not supposed to be a competition among hunters.If a beginner or better yet a youngster comes here to share his happiness and pride of baggin a bird,You seem to enjoy hurtin their feelins.Even if ya don't agree a simple congrats or say nothin at all is better than to be so cruel.I've really thought about this over the past couple of years and this goes alot deeper than turkey huntin.Bein mean,cruel,ignorant,jealous and what ever other emotions you show here to other human beins is just wrong.

Man I've hear nicer things said about child malesters and murderers...

Man let it go dude... Have you takin you medication???

Spend some time with your family and forget about me. I'm not worth it
Old 03-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Oh man! This guy's too much!

Now it's not just public land but only CERTAIN public land. i.e. where he hunts

Keep talkin' Mr. L. Evryones gettin the real clear picture of what your all about. [&:]

what an arsehole.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well one thing I can guarantee ya is. The least hunted public land in the united state still gets hunted harder than any public land inOntario

So I guess that even makes your public land birds tame too

Quick Reply: Public Land Brids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.