Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Big Thanks

Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default Big Thanks

Big thanks to pabirdhunter who has helped me with making sure I have been all of the people that have signed up for the contest.
THANKS pabirdhunter
There were two other members too but I can't remember who they were please respond to this post if you were one of them.
Pat
Old 03-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Big Thanks

pat we have two people on our team that have 0 post so i dont know how they got signed up if they dont have any posts.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Typical Buck

Their post count may have been deleted for some reason. They had ot have signed up to get put on a team or they may even have pm'd me.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

I can assure you that unless a PM was sent directly to Pat, everyone assigned to a team signed up via the posted thread. There were one or two instances where a junior hunter was signed up via a parent/hunter and they may, in fact, have never posted here.