Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 04-05-2007, 10:55 AM

Default RE: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

congrats on the fine bird there TN, he looks so peacefull in the back of the truck
still waiting for are season to kick off[:@]

Remington sounds like you have a great spot there in new york
good luck guys
Old 04-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

woohoo! nice bird TN!! can't wait to take my own like that!

Remington, man o man it sounds like you got the birds in your area! get out there and nail him!
Old 04-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

Is it April 28th yet?FIRST DAY OF PA GOBBLER SEASON
Old 04-05-2007, 10:03 PM

WOW, It looks like I`m on the right team!!!Congrads to everyone who has taken a tom!! Season opens here in a few weeks. Its like pulling teeth waiting on season to open.[:@] Take care and have a safe hunt!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to everyone so far, but man I got 10 days from now till I'm out hunting. Cant wait! Seems like a long ways off but it will probably be here before I know it.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:51 PM

I take it we post our turkey scores here.
It was a rio score of 62.625
23lbs 4 oz
spurs were 1 1/4" and 1 1/8"
10 1/8" beard
now home to Ohio for another season in a few weeks
Old 04-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

HOLY COW! NEAR TYLER? Way to go! I am soooo happy to hear about a bird like that in east Texas!
Old 04-07-2007, 01:28 PM

It's offcial, I have located the biggest bird I have yet to see on the farm, on he has a beard I am saying to be 12". I also thin khe is the one I have seen the last two years and have not had a chance to get in front of the ol' 11-87 Supermag yet. Hevi-13 has a date with him come May 1st. I have put my four favorite calls in my case and the first he will hear is my favorite double reed v-cut raspy. I can almost guarentee he wont resist that one. I am gonna double up with my grampa andboth of us are gonna take him on. No one can tell when his last season might be cause he is old now but still loves to hunt turkeys. I like to go with him not only cause he teaches me more and more every year, but I want to spend every minute I can hunting toms with him cause this may be his last season. He cant get around as good but still has the desire. Well, good luck and straight shootin'.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:19 PM

i got added to this team. This will be my first year turkey hunting and i have a friend who will be taking me. I am from ohio but most my family is from PA so i can also fit in with that bunch
Old 04-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rem, enjoy this hunt with your grandpa, and cheerish it with or without killing a turkey. Hope you get the big boy though, that'll help us win! Fakejordan, welcome to the sport. You're about to get addicted! Good luck guys. Only 9 more days!

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.