HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Team 4 "Thunder Chickens" (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/184122-team-4-thunder-chickens.html)

turkey harvester 03-13-2007 10:46 AM

RE: Team 4 Check in.

What ever you all decide on a team name is cool. It needs to be THE WINNERS. I'm on Team Thunder Chicken on the thunderbucks web for their turkey hunting contest.

MKMGOBL 03-13-2007 11:04 AM

This is MK-M-GOBLchecking in forTeam #4.I'll be hunting WV, PA, VT and NH this year in that order. Let's thump 'em good this year Team #4! The turkeys and the other teams;):D

Good Luck to everyone!Hunt smart and keep it safe!

MK-M-GOBL

r33h 03-13-2007 11:31 AM

ORIGINAL: turkey harvester

What ever you all decide on a team name is cool. It needs to be THE WINNERS. I'm on Team Thunder Chicken on the thunderbucks web for their turkey hunting contest.
That's so funny...my hunting buddy and I had several good laughs about the name "thunder-chicken" for turkeys. I vote for "Team Thunder Chicken"!!

rrviper40 03-13-2007 11:48 AM

rrviper40 reporting for duty! ill be hunting mostly va but will be making a weekend trip to middle tennessee and possibly north carolina.

YooperMike 03-13-2007 11:57 AM

Team Thunder Chicken works for me! I'll PM Pat and see what the team name situation is.

turkey harvester 03-13-2007 12:15 PM

I got the name (thunder chicken) from uncle ted nugent. I got an 9 inch by 9 inch tatoo of a strutting gobbler on my arm, and I'm going to put thunder chicken on it also. If it sounds korny ,change it to something else. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in on the team name. I like it

turkey harvester 03-13-2007 12:33 PM

I just seen where team 10 might go with thundering toms. If there is too much thunder in these names feel free to change it. I didn't see it when I posted earlier

YooperMike 03-13-2007 02:36 PM

I say we stick with thunder chickens. I'm working on the logo as well. Turkey Harvester, we need a pic of your tattoo!!! I have three tats, one deer, one ruffed grouse, and a brook trout. A turk is my next one, but I have to kill one first, plus decide where to put it. The deer and grouse are on my back, and the trout on my chest, right side. Left side may be the turk, I want one strutting and one gobbling with a background scene, I just haven't found the right pic yet.

artie97 03-13-2007 02:56 PM

Thunder Chickens any way to get out of this team,LOL j/k

Best
Artie

lrhuntr 03-13-2007 03:36 PM

I vote for Thunder Chickens aswell, great name!