Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Old 04-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

today is my 13th day of hunting....getting ready to go now....but i had a few minutes so i figured i wqould come over here and see if y'all have taken any birds...
Old 04-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntnma

today is my 13th day of hunting....getting ready to go now....but i had a few minutes so i figured i wqould come over here and see if y'all have taken any birds...
Good luck to you huntma , hope you get a nice big one.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I went out scouting this morning and guess what I saw? 4 toms, 2 jakes, 6 hens(of which 1 was bearded) Man, its pretty cool to watch toms strut andwork hens while it is snowing! I mean there wasn't snow on the ground, just a light dusting, but it was still cool! I took some pictures but I'm at work right now so I can't post them! I will try later, maybe not tomorrow, cause I have to due the family things! Happy Easter!
Old 04-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

had 3 roosted 75 yds away, they flew down onto private land, i tried and triedm but they wouldnt budge, so i move one, had a hen fly down from the private land onto our side, talking to her and balalallala, i reposition myself, get my gun up and i was talking to him, then he shut up, next thing i knew, this guy came walking up, then he had the nerve to try to stay there, i was livid....i had to say something to him 3 times, the 3rd time i wasnt nice......he left, but my hunt ended soon after.but i got close, lol.......
Old 04-08-2007, 01:11 PM

We have 2 feet of snow on the ground here in Ashtabula Co, Ohio, Season opens on April 23.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:30 PM

I can't get my team avater picture to post. step 4 the browse button dosn't pop up. We have tried every thing I need help team.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:32 PM

Hey guys, I just noticed the contest and contacted deerdust and got a pm back saying I am on team 8.

I am 16 years old live in central WI and can hunt april 25 - 29. I may buy an extra tag for may if there are tags left.My brother missed a big tom yesterday and killed a jake on the youth hunt. It got me pumped for my season. There are alot of birds this year and I know where they are roosting and feeding, so if they use the same patterns, I should hopefully be able to get a chance at a tom. Lets win this thing!

Old 04-08-2007, 11:12 PM

MossyOak checkin in....My first year turkey hunting so we will see how this goes....Hunting the Wabash River bottoms here in Indiana...Been watching 20-40 birds in the field every night...We come in the 25th here....
Old 04-09-2007, 09:07 AM

Hey MossyOak, welcome to the team. I also am from Indiana and I sometimes hunt over by the Wabash in Sullivan County. I hunt with one of my buddies over there. The rest of my turkey hunting is done in Johnson and Brown Counties. Good luck to ya in your first year hunting turkeys. Watch out though, because it becomes addictive very easily.

Also welcome to 24/7 and good luck to you as well.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:16 PM

I havent changed my avatar in a while. Could someone please remind me how to do it? thanks

Quick Reply: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.