Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Old 04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Welcome to all of the new team members , glad to have you with us.
For those that are having problems with changing your avatar , make sure you have a copy of the logo stored in your documents or whatever file you save your pictures in.
If you don't ithave then just right mouse click over the one below my name , a small menu will come up click on ( send to ) then another menu comes up and click on my documents.
Once you know you have the logo in your files , go to your profile page and click on change avatar upload picture a little box should come up saying ( browse ) click on that and look for your file that has the logo in it and then click on it.
Then wait to see if the little box says upload sucessful if it does then everythings ok , MAKE SURE you click on APPLY at the bottom of your profile page.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome new guys!!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

to the new guys on thus team you have a bouncer in precher tony aka the preach i know trust me i got bounced LOL

so preach any birds you been seein
Old 04-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got within about 30 yards of about 4 or 5 birds yesterday. I was just doing a little scouting but taking the shotgun with me just in case i see some. I could have really used a call, I think I could have sealed the deal had I had one to use. They were about 30 yards but behind some thick brush. Maybe next time. Meanwhile I need a call. I think Im going to try to get out maybe tommorow afternoon.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck to you Cougars09 , keep us informed .
Old 04-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Going out this sat, I think.. Trying to decide if the 500 mile round trip is worth 1 mornin of hunting.

Anybody on our team scored yet??
Old 04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

23 April I hunt.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hope you do well HuntingEd , and yes yankeehunter scored one for the team and then scored on another one.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am getting ready to get out there and take one down. It seems like it will be forever till I get out. On the 21st but that will be for a youth hunt, the adults cannot hunt until Monday the 23rd. It just seems to go real slow when you want to get out there!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luckto all that are going out this weekend and don't forget to report your scores to me.
You can PM me or send it by E -Mail my E- Mail address is ( [email protected] ) this way I can save your score in my documents.

Quick Reply: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.