Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 2 !!! "THUNDERSTRUT" >

Team 2 !!! "THUNDERSTRUT"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 2 !!! "THUNDERSTRUT"

Old 04-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 2 !!! "THUNDERSTRUT"

congrats harry
Old 04-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice Job harry!!
Old 04-28-2007, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

It is sat. morn. and I am at home with no birds to hunt I can ot go until May 1 Idaho second season.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

good job guys keep up the good work, I havent entered my merrium I am waiting to see how big of a bird I shoot next week here in WI..My merrium only weighed 15.4 pounds with a 8.5" beard and his spurs were almost nonexistant...So next wed morning its gunna be lights out for another eastern and hopefully a biggen...
Old 04-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

Congratulations Littleharry.

I just bought a pop up camper. My son turns six on Monday so I took them on a little camping trip just a quarter mile from where I killed my bird earlier this year. I had 7 six year olds asleep. Just as I was waking up, I heard a hen yelping. I figured it was a friend playing around and coming to check on me. Then I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6:15. I said "no friend of mine is going to mess with me this early in the morning. I looked out the window just as the hen was coming by. She walked by the camper at about 2 feet away. My campfire was still smoking. Folding chairs were littering the field. It didn't bother her. What a great morning.

Monday is my last day. I might go in the morning before church. At least I'll go Monday.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:10 AM

Oh boy......2 more days i got 2 gobblers scouted and rdy to get shot already. I so excited.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

Tuesday can't come fast enough. I have a couple picked out and only have a couple days left too! Can't wait! Got more permission to hunt a couple more places in addition to home. Hopefully I'll be reporting back Tuesday afternoon/night. Later.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:07 PM

BTT We cant be way down on the second page can we? Come on guys, lets get some birds on the ground. Its been hard here in MO the birds are being really finickey, but Ive heard birds every daY Ive been out. Good luck guys.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:26 PM

Yea Angus, it's been real tough. I've had 3 or 4 birds within 80 yards and they just won't come in. Most of the time there are a few hens around and its all over. After about 9 am gobbles are non exsistent and then I pretty much walk aimlessly through the woods trying to get lucky.

I got one pegged tonight and tomorrow morning hopefully I'll be able to sneak up on him and get him to come in right away. Let's just hope there isn't a hen roosted up next to him.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:12 AM

I GOT A BIRD THIS MORNING!!!!!!!! WOOTT WOOTT!!!! My first bird. Its a jake but its points for the team. It had .25" spurs, , 2.5inch beard and weighted 16lbs. the score is /............... 26

Quick Reply: Team 2 !!! "THUNDERSTRUT"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.