Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 10 "Huntin Buddies" >

Team 10 "Huntin Buddies"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 10 "Huntin Buddies"

Old 03-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 10 Check in.

bloodcreek checkin in, I will be hunting in southern Indiana. I have killed plenty of gobblers but this year im switching from gun to archery gear.
Mobowhunter, i was wondering the same when i looked at the name list. If its you welcome aboard as well as everyone else.
suggestion for team name:: cuttin and struttin
I also liked the one someone else had, limb hangers
Old 03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Checking in for Team 10. I'll be hunting Ohio and hope to go back to Tennessee again this year. When someone asked for a team name Limb Hangers immediately came to mind but I like Cuttin' and Struttin' too.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

I'll be hunting with the trusty Mossberg 500. Its busted a lot of birds for me.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

Ok it seems that I ended up on your team, I will be hunting Florida, Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri this year. good luck to you all and have a safe and prosperous season.
Pat
Old 03-11-2007, 09:24 PM

Team 10...this year is the year. Last year I killed eight longbeards in 7 different states and my season starts this upcoming week. I'll be down in Florida the 15 and will then head to alabama and then my home state of Georgia. I'm active duty Air Force and I'm stationed in Dayton, Ohio. Around the 9th of April I'm headed to Arkansas, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio. I'm hoping to help out as much as I can. Let's put these boys down and come out on top. We should use this thread as a means of communication if any problems come up, or if you have question as to possible solutions for that weary longbeard. I'll constantly check in as I have access to the internet. Good luck to all and have a blessed and safe season.

David Ellis
US Air Force

Pics from last season...West Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, and Ohio

Old 03-11-2007, 09:26 PM

Other pics from last season....

New York turk
Old 03-11-2007, 09:27 PM

New York Turk

Old 03-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man I'm excited about our team. We've got some serious turkey hunters!

For Pat Ely where in Florida & Nebraska will you be hunting? In Florida I'm hunting Suwannee, Lafayette & Dixie. I'll be hunting in Benkelman, NEit's in thefar south west corner real close tothe Colorado line.

ForDeeq1502 where in Alabama, Florida & Georgiawill you be hunting? In Florida I'll be in Lafayette County, Suwannee County, and Dixie County. I grew up in Lafayette County.In Georgia I'll be in Pike County, and Wilkinson County. And in Alabama I'll hunt Montgomery and Butler Counties.

This year I'll be hunting the same way I always have, Remington 870 and on the ground, if I get to sit with my Dad I'll be in a pop-up tent, he loves those things. I hadn't planned to pull out the bow this yearbut if things go well at first, I may think about it.

Trae
Old 03-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be hunting in Washington state. Our season for the last 10 years has been 15 April to 15 May. This year it's been extended to 31 May! I gun hunt, mostly Run-n-Gun; & I do it the hard way, with a MossbergĀ® 500 20ga! I had both knees replaced & I'm raring to go this year! Will be hunting Merriams, Easterns, & Rio Grandes.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello all, checking in for team 10! Ill be hunting out East here in NJ. We have a ton of birds here and i cant wait to get out and put a couple on the ground. Cant wait to get to know you all over the course of this season. Lets have fun and win this thing, but most importantly, lets be safe.

Quick Reply: Team 10 "Huntin Buddies"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.