HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   How much are you spending for.... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/177204-how-much-you-spending.html)

superstrutter 01-25-2007 02:10 PM

How much are you spending for....

an out of state license this spring? I will be hunting at home in LA. most of the spring, but am going to Tennessee for a week or two. My license will cost me $251.00. That will also allow me to deer hunt next fall if I choose to do so. I don't think that's too bad a deal. I know some of you will be hunting several states. This has got to be pretty expensive.

nc_bowhunter 01-25-2007 02:18 PM

RE: How much are you spending for....

Yeah, it is gonna be expensive... I'll have over $800 inlicenses this spring

mauser06 01-25-2007 03:21 PM

holy cow. i was debating spending the 21$ for a chance at a second spring bird in my home state. spent it last year and got skunked lol..

zubba 01-25-2007 03:40 PM

I will have around $100 stuck in tags this year. I will be hunting Iowa and Wisconsin.

OntElk 01-25-2007 03:46 PM

Ohio $149 and NY $85 plus my own tags in Ontario for $75 total here. I think that's it for this year

bullmoose38 01-25-2007 04:31 PM

Funny you post this... I was just calculating how much my spring licenses will be.
Nebraska $86 x 3
Kansas $126
Missouri $175
Maryland $130
New York $85
Virginia is around $145
my second Pa tag is $21
Plus my wife will be hunting some of these states.

Mr. Longbeard 01-25-2007 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

Funny you post this... I was just calculating how much my spring licenses will be.
Nebraska $86 x 3
Kansas $126
Missouri $175
Maryland $130
New York $85
Virginia is around $145
my second Pa tag is $21

Hey bull were abouts in Md will you be hunting???

bullmoose38 01-25-2007 04:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

Nebraska $86 x 3
Kansas $126
Missouri $175
Maryland $130
New York $85
Virginia is around $145
my second Pa tag is $21

Hey bull were abouts in Md will you be hunting???
Mr. Longbeard Im not exactly sure yet. I am trying to find an outfitter with reasonable rates. I hunted Pretty Boy Reservoir in the past. Its an archery only area. I know of some public land that has turkeys. Its tuff I dont have time to scout Maryland because I am in the midwest hunting that time of year. I usually dont make it to Maryland until late in there season. So as for me killing a MD bird this spring its going to be a stab in the dark.

RIStrutStopper 01-25-2007 08:18 PM

I think it cost me 67 for a gun license in CT plus14 for the tags. If I wanted to shoot archery, it would cost me 100 plus the cost of the tags. The archery license comes with a bunch of deer tags, but no turkey tags. In the past I have gun hunted CT for turkeys only, but since I have been springing for the archery tags for deer in the fall, I may get them early this year. If I tag one early on I may go for a second bird with the bow. You get 3 tags.

Mr. Longbeard 01-27-2007 06:18 AM

Bull I hear a lot about charles county... A friend of mine tells me that the WMA there have pretty good huntible populations of turkeys...