Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Call Posts

Old 01-13-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Turkey Call Posts

Do any of youcare toor maybe even like see'n and hear'n [/align]top quality Turkey calls on this forum?[/align]
Old 01-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Turkey Call Posts

What do you have in mind ?
Old 01-13-2007, 08:06 PM

Just look'n for feedback. I never met a Turkey hunter that wasn't interested in Turkey calls, and it's been brought to my attention that Turkey hunters may be annoyed by see'n post that contain a superior call.[/align]
Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Typical Buck

Humm. No reason they should be annoyed. It all has to do with "tools of the trade"...do they talk about grunt calls or duck calls in the other forums???
Old 01-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Talking about calls and other turkey related gear is what this forum is for , not to mention posting pictures of the birds you bag - n - tag.
You got something you wanna share with the rest of us ... go ahead and post it up.
We would like to see any custom call that you mayhave or if you have a link to a web site that has audio sounds of turkey calls , post that up too.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

Maybe the powers around here should start a custom call forum?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Absolutely YES, seeing and talking about the best custom turkey calls is a large part of the seasons excitement for me! In fact, just yesterday I has my Wood Havens and my American Friction calls out and singing..... it was a beautiful thing!
Old 01-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Typical Buck

I'm a call maker, and there are a few others on here who make 'em as well. I think it is fine to share what we know as long as it is done in an informative manner. I'm not really in favor of promoting our calls in order to make a sale. If the powers that be want to start a forum for call makers, I would certainly be in favor of that. I think responding to a post with information is important, but I think starting a post to generate business is questionable. There are other websites for that purpose. I will say that call makers can bea greatresource though, and hopefully it is presented in that manner. The same can be said for prostaffers and guides. I think it just depends on the motive ofthe post. I've been guilty of putting my business out there in a post in the past, and hopefully I haven't offended anyone. It's hard not to be proud of what we make sometimes.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think we should start a call "testing" forum and all of you call makers can send me your products and thenn I'll promise to give complete reviews of th calls as I'm hunting with them! LOL!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

IL-Cornfed,
I'd be glad to send you a free call. My handling fee ranges from $35-$50 + shipping costs.

Quick Reply: Turkey Call Posts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.