Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Something New

Old 01-05-2007, 07:08 AM

Default Something New

I am very pleased to present the new Shallow Rio Bantam short box.

While this caller may fit a young hunters hands nicely with just over a six inch box. Make no mistake, this is not a toy. I would have liked to have made it slightly smaller but could not sacrifice sound nor operability. While a bit higher pitched, this little baby has very good break over, crisp cutts and clucks with a nice guttural purr.
I fully intend to harvest my 2007 spring Gobbler using this call.

Sassafras on Buternut

allow sound file to fully load then double click start

http://media.putfile.com/1-Shallow-Rio-Bantam

As compared to my standard short box.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Something New

Wow...that's a very nice call....
Old 01-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man here we go again ! I got on your a$$ last year for the same thing

Shallow, great looking call Bud , Hows it going?, now I see why you have not been around for a while, you were working on something to fire me up with again

I have to say, I really took to the short boxes last season. The volume was nice and the pitch sure matched what I was after. Good looking call Like normal ....
Old 01-05-2007, 11:12 AM

That call sounds absolutely awesome.
Nice call!
Old 01-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds and looks pretty good, although I'm not a big fan box calls.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:26 PM

Howed you get me last year Adrian? I must have missed something, I did't even know you had it out for me.Hells bells you are the one and only Pro-staffer in this biz that I admire, but you realy need one of these little babies. As good as you are, ...
She may not even be legal in Canuck Land, TOOOO DEADLY
Old 01-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

You admire Adrian??? He sounds like a dying chicken..... Dang and here I thought you admired me too rio... I am crushed.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL , boy you guys , its nice to see some of the old names, I hope you hang around for a bit these new guys are always picking on me

Pat, now thats not nice to say about me, you have not heard me now, I got a chest cold and sound even worst [8D]
Old 01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

I got me one of those Shallow Rio short boxes and I like it allot sounds great and the craftsmanship is excellant.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:20 PM

No offense there Pat, I didn't know you were a pro-staffer, you exceed your own reputation my friend.
[/align]
[/align]Now Adrian there, he's the only guy I'll ever believe when he says' he can outsmart any old Gobbler. I honestly believe it of him. I sure as heck will never say that, them ole Gobs teach me a new lesson every year, not to mention an old lesson from time to time. But, if it's a top shelf box caller you want, (that isn't ment to set on a shelf)then I got somethin to say...
[/align]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.