HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Wal-Mart (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/138926-wal-mart.html)

BYRD250 04-06-2006 08:18 PM

Wal-Mart

I went to Wally world tonight, and believe it or not they had nothing for turkey hunting!! they had one style of camo shirt and that was it!!
Last year they had a ton of stuff. I have no clue what is going on here, but i need to find a outdoor store in a hurry now! Any of yalls wal-marts done this??

Arrowmaster 04-06-2006 08:24 PM

RE: Wal-Mart

Our little walmart here has whatever you need. Not a problem locating any item you need.

SpurIA 04-06-2006 08:43 PM

Screw Wal-Mart and everything that they stand for!!!![>:]I would just as soon pay double the price and drive 50 miles than to walk across the street and give them a nickel.

kevin1 04-07-2006 04:27 AM

Our local store doesn't seem to stock nearly as much as they used to , I didn't buy much from them this year . Since this is a very rural area I found this rather strange . Fortunately all I really need to buy was shells .

Campo 04-07-2006 08:37 AM

ORIGINAL: SpurIA

Screw Wal-Mart and everything that they stand for!!!![>:]I would just as soon pay double the price and drive 50 miles than to walk across the street and give them a nickel.
I second this...I try to give them as LITTLE business as possible![:@]

G5 04-07-2006 09:24 AM

hhmmmmmmmmm, this subject always seems to bring out the uneducated, who are mad because they cant acheive the status that are freedoms and rights have allowed all american citizens to become.

Campo 04-07-2006 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: G5

hhmmmmmmmmm, this subject always seems to bring out the uneducated, who are mad because they cant acheive the status that are freedoms and rights have allowed all american citizens to become.
These debatesalso seems to bring out those who have bad grammer, cant spell or type, and have little clue about what they are talking about.
Ps. I am a college graduate who is about to enter a PhD program. Say what about uneducated?:)

G5 04-07-2006 10:07 AM

These debatesalso seems to bring out those who have bad grammer, cant spell or type, and have little clue about what they are talking about.
i suppose you are right, how in the world did i become a broker knowing so little of the business world.

Ps. I am a college graduate who is about to enter a PhD program. Say what about uneducated?:)
ever heard the one about how many degrees a rectal thermometor has ?

Rebel Hog 04-07-2006 10:12 AM

ORIGINAL: G5

ever heard the one about how many degrees a rectal thermometor has ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DGot to remember this one!

Rebel Hog 04-07-2006 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: SpurIA

Spur, can you tell us why?