Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Wal-Mart

Old 04-07-2006, 10:17 AM

Default RE: Wal-Mart

ORIGINAL: G5
i suppose you are right, how in the world did i become a broker knowing so little of the business world.
Not really sure, maybe your secretary has been typing your letters/memosfor you? If you figure it out let us all know.

ever heard the one about how many degrees a rectal thermometor has ?
Nope, dont really care either. We "uneducated" people as you call them dont know what a rectal thermometor is. Perhaps your would care to elaborate?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:27 AM
G5

Not really sure, maybe your secretary has been typing your letters/memosfor you? If you figure it out let us all know.
LOL............well i didnt hire her for looks only, i mean that is what sheshere for and as far as the rectal thermometor, well depending on where you attend school you have $200,000 worth of books. One of them should have the answer you seek
Old 04-07-2006, 10:35 AM

We have two established Super Wal-Marts here and they are in the construction process of building two more super wallys in this god forsaken town.

As far as uneducated rectal sniffers and thermometer tasters cut it out you guys it was a simple question about wether or not your local store provided for us not who is the child of the group...
Old 04-07-2006, 10:41 AM
G5

to answer your question, i believe that wal-mart stores are pulling guns off the racks in areas of low percentage sales and upgrading the amount of product stores carry in areas of high percentage sales. i would imagine that this movement will be in affect also for other hunting/fishing supplies.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: G5

to answer your question, i believe that wal-mart stores are pulling guns off the racks in areas of low percentage sales and upgrading the amount of product stores carry in areas of high percentage sales. i would imagine that this movement will be in affect also for other hunting/fishing supplies.
I agree, but this particular Wal-Mart is in south Georgia, and there are alot of hunters and fishermen down here. I was in a Wal-Mart near Atlanta the other day and they had more hunting stuff than the one in rural Georgia. It isnt really adding up
Old 04-07-2006, 11:11 AM
G5

i agree that it isnt making much sense as to the locations of stores not having hunting supplies. My only thoughts of this are numbers that we dont see. Where i am there are wal-marts everywhere you look.( due to the fact i live in the same town as wal-marts home office.)i can walk in one wal-mart and theyhave nothing for the hunter/fishermen.2 miles away to the nextand they have everything you would expect be in a wal-mart sportinggoods department. so as to why this is, I dont know.i think if you wrote a letter to wal-mart you would get more accurate info then you will get on here.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Dominant Buck

I have 4 super Wal-Marts and 5 Reg's in my immediate area and about3 Supers and 4 Reg's in a 20 radius.The closes Super has NO guns and Ammo cause of a 2000 signed petition against Guns. All the others, some are fully stocked and some are not. The ones which impressed me where, Lake Wales, Fl and 2 in Talahasee,Fl. The ones in Talahasee were like a Bass Pro in hunting equipment and accessories.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:23 PM

The closet walmart is 60 miles from me and they have guns but very little turkey gear.We sure don't have the convenieces of the larger cities here but I have never felt the need to lock my doors either!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:24 PM

my walmart hasall the huntin supplies i need except they dont have a great vareity of brand names although they do have the good brand names but that is down here in the south were everyone hunts hope you have luck findin ur supplies if u have a bass pro shop thats about the best place to get supplies
Old 04-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont shop at Walmart, Target ot K Mart. Keep my buisness local.

Quick Reply: Wal-Mart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.