Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Wal-Mart

Old 04-06-2006, 08:18 PM

Default Wal-Mart

I went to Wally world tonight, and believe it or not they had nothing for turkey hunting!! they had one style of camo shirt and that was it!!
Last year they had a ton of stuff. I have no clue what is going on here, but i need to find a outdoor store in a hurry now! Any of yalls wal-marts done this??
Old 04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Wal-Mart

Our little walmart here has whatever you need. Not a problem locating any item you need.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Spike

Screw Wal-Mart and everything that they stand for!!!![>:]I would just as soon pay double the price and drive 50 miles than to walk across the street and give them a nickel.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Our local store doesn't seem to stock nearly as much as they used to , I didn't buy much from them this year . Since this is a very rural area I found this rather strange . Fortunately all I really need to buy was shells .
Old 04-07-2006, 08:37 AM

ORIGINAL: SpurIA

Screw Wal-Mart and everything that they stand for!!!![>:]I would just as soon pay double the price and drive 50 miles than to walk across the street and give them a nickel.
I second this...I try to give them as LITTLE business as possible![:@]
Old 04-07-2006, 09:24 AM
G5

hhmmmmmmmmm, this subject always seems to bring out the uneducated, who are mad because they cant acheive the status that are freedoms and rights have allowed all american citizens to become.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: G5

hhmmmmmmmmm, this subject always seems to bring out the uneducated, who are mad because they cant acheive the status that are freedoms and rights have allowed all american citizens to become.
These debatesalso seems to bring out those who have bad grammer, cant spell or type, and have little clue about what they are talking about.
Ps. I am a college graduate who is about to enter a PhD program. Say what about uneducated?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:07 AM
G5

These debatesalso seems to bring out those who have bad grammer, cant spell or type, and have little clue about what they are talking about.
i suppose you are right, how in the world did i become a broker knowing so little of the business world.

Ps. I am a college graduate who is about to enter a PhD program. Say what about uneducated?
ever heard the one about how many degrees a rectal thermometor has ?

Old 04-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: G5

ever heard the one about how many degrees a rectal thermometor has ?
Got to remember this one!
Old 04-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: SpurIA

Spur, can you tell us why?

Quick Reply: Wal-Mart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.