Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!! >

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Old 03-17-2006, 10:41 PM

Default TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Ladies and Gents, lets make this base camp for team 9, everyone check in and tell where you will be hunting.

Im in the mountains of western NC and will be hunting here for sure. My trip to Alabama this week got postponed/or canceled...we'll see. I am looking into SC and GA right now, and only live 10 minutes from TN so we'll have tosee if Tar Heel turkeys aren't the only heads I stomp this spring. GO TEAM 9!!!!
Old 03-17-2006, 10:46 PM

Default RE: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

i will be hunting in ohio and plan on killing a giant so we will win no doubt, i can feel it.checking in and readt to win...go team 9

Old 03-18-2006, 02:56 AM

Will be hunting in Tennessee, got drawn for L.B.L.

Had plans of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and Indiana but the house project has shut most of that down for me this year.[:@][:@]
Old 03-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

I'm here and I'll be hunting in Pa. and Ny.Let the gobble'in begin Also lets remember this is fun,not fame and fortune!Be safe and let's make this a fun contest!
Old 03-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

ill be hunting PA, i have 2 tags and cant wait to get started. good luck everyone
Old 03-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I leave for Florida this week. I will also be hunting South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, New York, Maryland, and of course Pennsylvania. I was hoping you could enter more then 1 bird. I will have 15 tags this spring. I do most of my hunting with my Hoyt. Wish everyone a fun and safe season. And lets see some pics of dead birds!!!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 05:57 PM
car
Typical Buck

Well I will be hunting in Oh. It sure wouldbe nice to shoot a bird as big as last years was. I had the highest scoring turkey in last years contest. So watch out, here I come. car
Old 03-18-2006, 07:12 PM

Thienespines here, I will be hunting in Wisconsin. I will have three tags after all is said and done and start huntin April 19th. Been scoutin at all three locations and have seen the birds now all i need to do is put some Winchester #4 in Um!!!

Go Team 9

Pines
Old 03-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

I leave for Florida this week. I will also be hunting South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, New York, Maryland, and of course Pennsylvania. I was hoping you could enter more then 1 bird. I will have 15 tags this spring. I do most of my hunting with my Hoyt. Wish everyone a fun and safe season. And lets see some pics of dead birds!!!!!
PLEASE take me with you!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Arrowmaster here and ready to lay the smack down on a nice turkey. Im hunting Indiana and Missouri. I plan to be in Missouri on their opening date and back to Indiana on our opening day.

Quick Reply: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.