Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread. >

Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Old 03-18-2006, 10:33 AM

Default Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Hey guys. I feel sorry for the turkey that wakes up opening morning in missouri. Poor thing won't know what hit him. I really can't wait to get back out there, I hate it when deer season ends and I have nothing else to do. Good luck guys and lets show these other guys how we get it done. GET ER DONE. I was thinking of trying one with a bow but I had such a hard time last year. I would like to take one with a bow and shotgun but I would be happy with just one bird. Last year I was just walking thru the woods and walked up to within 30 yards of 5 of them. # jake 2 hens. I was in my orange ( be safe out there and wear your orange ) and didn't even spook them. I ended up getting one of the jakes. I think it was alot of work for the small amount of meat I got.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 10, where ya'll at?

Welcome aboard fellas, and thanks for picking up where I left of MO.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:13 PM

I( hunt with traditional archery equipment here in kansas it starts april 12 and the turkeys are ready to be stuck,
Old 03-18-2006, 05:41 PM

Welcome aboard ya'll!!! Thanks for checking in, I truely appreciate it. Looks like we still have 7 we need to meet, so let's keep our eyes open and welcome them when they show up. I can't wait!! This is just gonna be some good old fashioned fun right here!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well MO you started the thread so you get my vote for El Capiton, you know our so call it leader. So, now for a name.....hmmmmm....how about Team 10 the 10 gauge tom bustas. I know pretty lame help me out here poeple, I have been sick with a 101+ temp since Monday my brain is on vacation!
Old 03-18-2006, 06:53 PM

Wow, thanks for the nomination! I'll gladly do it if everyone else agrees. That's a decent name....let's put a list together and when everyone checks on we can have a vote of sorts. I thought of:

The Wingbones
The Guillotines
Jellyheads

Hope you get to feelin better. Being sick is no fun, no fun at all.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is another thought, beeing alot of seem to be into archery for the wise ol' buzzards. Maybe something like.....heck I dont know but something to do with archery.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:17 PM

How About Snood Slicers???
Old 03-19-2006, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

i am here and ready to slay some turkeys. sorry to hear bout your loss mobow and i will keep ur friends family in my prayers. I am huntin nc and i have the first week trip booked ready to go

Old 03-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

oh ye team name i really liked this one off of another cantest that i am in ...team thunderstrut

Quick Reply: Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.