Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
some pictures to share >

some pictures to share

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

some pictures to share

Old 11-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default some pictures to share

well I figured I share some trail cam pictures of the past few days here, I get a few thousand pictures every week, as I am blessed with a lot of wildlife all around me all yr
figured you all might enjoy seeing some, over all the political things going on, and it is hunting season most places for most things!
and for those of you that think when a bear is in an area, deer will leave or won'rt come by very often or soon, look at times here, I see this ALL the time and many times get pictures of both in same picture,.

hope you enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails some pictures to share-922.jpg   some pictures to share-923.jpg   some pictures to share-929.jpg   some pictures to share-930.jpg   some pictures to share-931.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

a few more pictures

Attached Thumbnails some pictures to share-934.jpg   some pictures to share-948.jpg   some pictures to share-965.jpg   some pictures to share-971.jpg   some pictures to share-1010.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

a couple more
it seems that first bear(larger female) got the other 3 worked up and scent marking that tree, and or they are just itchy and following same trail?
Attached Thumbnails some pictures to share-1035.jpg   some pictures to share-1036.jpg   some pictures to share-1037.jpg   some pictures to share-1041.jpg   some pictures to share-1043.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

a few more

Attached Thumbnails some pictures to share-1044.jpg   some pictures to share-1059.jpg   some pictures to share-1060.jpg   some pictures to share-1062.jpg   some pictures to share-1061.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

and all for now,
and before anyone asks or?? NO I don;t hunt where I have these cam's,
Too close to my house for my style of any hunting I might do, I just run cam's yr round for my enjoyment and seeing local animals,
I am surrounded by a few thousand acres of very good habitat from forested, to food plots to ag lands , even swamps and lots of water spots
its a very nice area to be in, I am blessed with having been here for so long and getting to see so much wildlife a I do!
I will also add this,. I been running trail cam's now for over 20 yrs year round, and have NOT had a bear damage a camera in over 15+ yrs now, and I am in a VERY high bear area, I learned a bunch of things before finding out how to stop them from being damaged by them
NOW if I could just find a true way to stop thieves from stealing camera's I'd be set LOL
but sadly, even on private land, paroled and watched closely, camera's still get stolen or damaged at times on me still, by HUMANS, and I know many are done by hunters trespassing, what a shame, in two ways, the trespassing and the fact its a fellow hunter doing it?

OH well hope you's enjoy these!

Attached Thumbnails some pictures to share-1063.jpg   some pictures to share-1064.jpg   some pictures to share-1065.jpg   some pictures to share-879.jpg   some pictures to share-888.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Cool pictures!

-Jake
Old 06-18-2021, 08:35 PM
Spike

yes it's really shameful when another hunter do this. I also hope there would be a way to stop camera stealing or we can just pray our fellow hunters may get some sense someday!!
Old 06-19-2021, 06:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not all camera thefts are done by hunters, many are done by none hunters, thieves are thieves.