HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   New Cellular Trail Camera Delivered (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/423675-new-cellular-trail-camera-delivered.html)

BOWHUNTERCOP 06-27-2020 03:26 AM

New Cellular Trail Camera Delivered

5 Attachment(s)
The camera along with Camlock Box and swivel mount got delivered yesterday.....If I have time this week I will drive up to my hunting area and put the camera out

mrbb 06-27-2020 07:00 AM

well good luck with things, I hope it woks as well as your expecting ti to,

I still don;t know why more company's DON"T make metal boxes that protect the LOCKS, this always makes me wonder what there thinking
if they built the box to also protect the lock, things would have a LOT less chance of growing legs LOL

however I gather this set up would be traceable ??
or am I wrong?
being it sends out a signal when in use!
or that too should be an option on trail cam's today.

a simple GPS tracker placed in them m, that for a FEE< one can track a camera( I still say they would make a LOT of money if they offered this option, or at least for a while)

I would BET it would curb a LOT of them from being stolen, once enough folks got arrested , due to being tracked back to them!
and or got there butt's kicked for it! LOL

but maybe trail cam makers don;'t want this, as every time one gets stolen, they sell another to replace it??

BOWHUNTERCOP 06-27-2020 08:54 AM

I believe the makers don't make lock boxes cause it's not cost effective for them.

This camera I have doesn't have a GPS unit, it has a password to activate it....Spartan does have a GPS unit

BOWHUNTERCOP 07-06-2020 09:42 AM

Lastnight my daughter broke the camera.....She forced the SIM card in the wrong way that it was jammed so far in I couldn't get it out.....I called Ridgetec this morning knowing it was not their fault and I was willing to pay for repairs it wasn't a warranty issue. Anthony and I spoke for about 30 mins and he said mail it back let us look it over.....So I dropped it off for shipping at the post office around 10am.

Now get this, Anthony called me back just now, and asked if it was shipped, I told him yes and I have a shipping number which I gave him....He said OK, I'm shipping you out a brand new camera with a new SIM card today . I'm lost for words and totally surprised cause this isn't a cheap camera, we don't know each other I'm so grateful

NOW THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & BACKING UP THEIR PRODUCT !!!!!!

mrbb 07-06-2020 12:24 PM

that's great that they were so willing to help you out, I really wish more company's did this and folks that know of this type of service, so they would get more sales(as long as products are good LOL)

its how it used to be decades ago, company's once took pride in there customer care, and service, and wanted to have GREAT reputations for going the extra mile
and many name brands got rich in the process, and sadly, many still make money off there names due to them OLD ways, and memories of How it USED to be!
when far too many BIG named company's ride on there old reputations and make JUNK and don't stand behind things no more!!
there was time when NAME meant something, as in QUALITY<
not its seems so many company's sell junk, and could care less if you buy of them again!
as if even US customers are replaceable! and NO need to help us when we have issue's!
SO, good for this company being able to stand up and help you!
I hope when you get this camera and after some time it turns out to be a GREAT camera and many buy some due to things!

I'll go ahead and even recommend another GREAT company with great customer service
SUPER WINCH
a few yrs back I had a winch switch fail on an atv I plow with, NIGHT before a major storm was set to arrive the next evening!
I called, wanting to BUY a new one, told them the story how it just failed out of the blue
they Overnight shipped me the new switch for FREE, even though I offered to pay
and ,it was at my house the next morning , talk about FAST service, as it was about 4 pm when I called them the night before!

Awesome customer service there too!

and we got like 20 inches of snow that evening, so it really came in handy for the one place I plow at! LOL
I again, wish more company's worked this way, I think they would get a LOT more customers if they did! and have some Loyal one's too!