Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
best trail cameras >

best trail cameras

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

best trail cameras

Old 09-10-2019, 12:57 AM
Spike

Default I vote for WingHome

I vote for WingHome trail camera, it takes both good daytime and night vision photos, and the price is affordable.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:36 AM
Spike

Default Schedule

I am interested in 4-6 cameras that take video on a schedule. The area I am covering is to large to use motion. Are there less expensive cameras out there that Have the option to take video at the same time every day for an hour or more?
Old 12-22-2020, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Sony makes a trail cam???????

Originally Posted by JHONESMITH1110
I think sony is the best camera in all models and range. Deep inside we all know that. But many times we ignore sony. There is no competetion with sony camera with others. At all.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Sony does not. The new member and his post were deleted. We allow a lot of opinions but have to draw the line when somebody posts something that is simply incorrect, misleading and can easily be verified with a search engine.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-22-2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Spike

I took a chance with the Zopu units off of Amazon last year and definitely impressed so far. Wide angler view, quick triggers speeds, and quality of video is awesome.
Old 12-24-2023, 05:36 AM
Spike

Just my opinion, but I am slowly phasing out my Spypoints for Yellowstone AI, the best quality, set up, and tech support by far. They sell out every year but restocked pretty quickly. Best photos, easy set up. A little pricey, $250/each. They do go on sale. I was having an issue with one of them, called support from the woods, they walked me through the fix right at the tree, was up and running in five minutes.