Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cuddeback Ambush IR Question >

Cuddeback Ambush IR Question

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback Ambush IR Question

Old 10-22-2016, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cuddeback Ambush IR Question

I have a Cuddeback Ambush IR and I noticed that the daytime photos do not have a Time Stamp it just shows a black bar at the bottom but the Night Time photos are showing a Time Stamp....I have no clue what could be wrong any advice or help would be great thanks.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not familiar with Cuddeback but here are a few suggestions: 1)in the initial setup look for something like factory restore or factory reset, 2)some cameras have a reset button which is visible when removing the battery tray, 3)is there a tiny hole any where that you can push a small pin into to reset a hidden button? If you have the manual check it or email cuddeback. You may even find reviews or questions and answers on Amazon. All the best.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:45 PM
Fork Horn

Hi Littlearrow.

Thanks for the advice I will look for the reset button when I check the camera this weekend.

Good Luck hunting this year be safe and all the best.