Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cellular Cameras

Old 06-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Spike

Default Cellular Cameras

Hi all!

I'm very new in this forum, and at first, one thing interests me a lot. In here Finland, cellular trail cameras are very popular compared to the basic cams, and i'm just wondering how popular are cellular cameras among of the users of this forum.

I've (in practice) unlimited data plans for my cameras, and each of those plans costs around 5euros per month.

Currently i've only one Burrel online (that is north european brand made by spromise), and i'm using it as surveillance camera in my home yard (still looking a place to capture pictures of elks ).

If you have one or more cellular camera(s), please drop a reply!! Or if you think cellular camera is totally useless, i'm interested to hear why
Old 06-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator

I think the Cellular cameras would be very useful but here the price for the service is just too high for most of us. Not to mention the cost of the camera itself is high. Maybe in time the costs associated with this will go down a bit so the average person could afford it