Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
ltl acorn problem >

ltl acorn problem

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

ltl acorn problem

Old 08-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Spike

Default ltl acorn problem

I just put my Ltl Acorn 5210mm cell camera out yesterday. It sent one picture last night that was messed up on the bottom half and never sent any more. I rode an hour and fifteen minutes today to put in new batteries just in case the ones I had put in were bad or something. Everything looked good. There were several good pictures on the card but I changed out the batteries in the sending unit anyhow. It sent one more about an hour ago with the same type scrambled bottom. This time it was a combination of pictures previously taken in the house! I'm pretty sure I deleted all of those. Has anyone had this problem or have any suggestion? When I finally got it to work, it did fine around the house. It's showing 2 bars in the woods
Attached Thumbnails ltl acorn problem-image0-1.jpg   ltl acorn problem-image0.jpg  
Old 04-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Spike

I'm having exactly the same problem. The pictures on the card are fine, but, the pictures sent to my phone have that same issue.