Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds >

The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds

Old 08-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds

Every two weeks I am amazed at how much these deer are packing on head gear. I have 14 different bucks at one farm, so pumped but I broke my shoulder blade Saturday god please heal me by the first of October
Attached Thumbnails The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds-photo-1.jpg   The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds-photo-2-1-.jpg   The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds-photo-3.jpg   The Bone just keeps growing in leaps n bounds-photo-4-1-.jpg  

Last edited by matt068; 08-15-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bucks. Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your accident.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Nice deer. Can you use a crossbow? No way would I miss out on a chance to hunt any of these bucks.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Typical Buck

vt we can only use crossbow last 2 weeks of archery which is like peak rut 11/3 to 11/17 I have already given consideration to mouth tab if I have to, most of these bucks are in an area as ground blind would work fine realistically we probably have 7 on farm that are at least 125 and some of them are off limits ther only 2 1/2 to 3 that second 8pt in pic his body is tiny think hes young but we have strong genetics
Old 08-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

I've seen people shoot with a mouth tab before. I've never tried it but they were able to shoot quite well using one. I'm sure with some practice it would definitely be a viable option for you. Some awesome deer there.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

already looking into it wisco
Old 09-16-2014, 08:42 AM
Spike

2nd one is young I would be saying the last one might be the oldest and the one who needs to be taken out & he does have some cool palmation the1st one is probably the biggest taller usually always out scores wide !!! how old do they think they are???