Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddlebacks

Old 03-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cuddlebacks

Are Cuddlebacks worth the extra money?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

No there much better out their nowadays.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

There are so many better brands to compare them too. check reviews and remember there are always those people who think they have the best because they have never owned anything else.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

After seeing some "Captures" on sale at the Big Box stores I did a little research. It sounds like they have really gone down hill lately. They won't even let the big Trail Camera review websites review them anymore. When I see that it really throws up red flags for me. My buddy still uses a few of them but the pictures are very good. I use Bushnell Trophy Cams and love them. I also hear good things about Coverts.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:59 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I have used Moultrie, bushnell, wildgame, and cuddeback cameras. I have stuck with cuddebacks. I know if you look at the reviews on them you will be scared to try them. I have 8 cuddebacks now, the oldest one I have is almost 6 yrs old. One thing I like about cuddeback is that if your camera quits you can ship it back and for $100 get a brand new one plus they will offer you a 2nd camera at 25% off. My Moultrie and wildgame cameras last just over a yr before they quit. If I can get 3-5 yrs out of a cuddeback it's worth the extra $$$ up front. My cameras stay out 365 days a year as well.