Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trail camera under $100 bucks.  Is there such a thing! >

Trail camera under $100 bucks. Is there such a thing!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail camera under $100 bucks. Is there such a thing!

Old 02-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Obviously, youll get better IR pictures with more backdrop (When there are leaves. ect to reflect the flash).
Old 02-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

I love those day time pics much better so I will surely need to keep my Prowler rolling for the night pics.. Thanks Siman !
Old 02-15-2014, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

For reviews check out: http://www.trailcampro.com
Another suggestion is to view pictures or videos submitted on various trail camera websites. Most will show the make of camera and possibly the series. If you find something you ware satisfied with, you could further ask for information on that brand, series, performance etc.
$150. to $200. will get you a good quality camera. Also check the manufactures. Some (Bushnell) offers a two year warranty while others only offer one year. Good luck in your choice.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The walmart special for Moultrie is decent. It takes "C" batteries. It has decent night pics and day pics. I wouldnt get the primos...it takes "D" batteries and they get used up quick! doesnt take very good night pics and "ok" day pics.

First one is Moultrie A-5 night pic
second is the Primos night pic...big difference
Attached Thumbnails Trail camera under 0 bucks.  Is there such a thing!-hotdogbun.jpg   Trail camera under 0 bucks.  Is there such a thing!-big-8.jpg