Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Wild game innovations..suck >

Wild game innovations..suck

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Wild game innovations..suck

Old 08-19-2013, 05:03 AM
Spike

Thumbs down Wild game innovations..suck

I wouldn't buy a camera from this company if it were the only trail cam company! I had a camera die after 1 season. The warranty had expired. I called them and they said" take it to a camera repair shop". I asked for some type of discount on a new camera, NO., I asked to send it the broken camera, NO
Great customer service! Dont waste your dollars on this company!
Old 08-19-2013, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

The Wildgame camera I have broke like yours after a few pictures.

I have read other reports like ours.

Mine is in the basement on the floor.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

I never had a problem with mine and it has been out for 3 straight years. I had it ripped of trees about a dozen times by bears and moose and still works. I won't buy them anymore because there trigger is slow and it misses pictures.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had two. One stopped working after a day and the other lasted 3 days. Wasn't an issue taking them back. The store said everyone was returning them. I still with Moultrie now.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never had one but will say this. The faults found in trail cameras is ridiculous. Not sure if the QA department is deaf and blind or just blind but too many companies have the same issue irregardless of name. You pretty much going off of whether the store or company will stand by their product to either repair or replace it.

Have/ Had a Stealth Cam never worked beyond the first week. Bass Pro would have replaced it but never got the time to make the 4hr trip back to the store. The reps on the phone constantly said the issue was the SD card which is BS since a buddy had the same model and it worked fine in his.

Next 2 cameras i got where the Primos 35. Both work and function. My only issue with them was one for some reason seemed to be hyper sensitive no matter how i set the thing. It would take a pic of a dragon fly hovering in front of the thing so i had to make sure to check that one on a more regular basis. (Well not anymore seeing as how this past Saturday the camera was stolen but that is a different post altogether).

The other Primos i have the trigger speed seems to be normal for it but also still a little slow. But that could just be me wanting it to trigger faster then it was built to which means i probably should have spent a little more.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

i have had the same wildgame trail camera for 3-4 years now and have had no problems. the trigger speed is slow, but everything else works just fine.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had 4 Primos cameras and ALL of them failed in the first month, don't recommend these cameras at all.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Spike

I have had numerous cheap trail cams over the years. None lasted more than a few years. Just bought a Bushnell..i will see how long this lasts.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

I guess I have been really lucky because I have had several different types of camera's over the years and the only one I never got to work right was a stealth cam. I have a 3 different wildgame innovations camera's and the first 2 lasted 4 years before dying. I have a new one now that is only a month old and so far no problems. Also I have 1 Primos Truth Cam and this is its 4 year with no problems. A buddy of mine has a Truth Cam and has had a lot of trouble with his. I also have 4 Moultrie camera's with 3 of them being 4 years old and they work great and are my personal favorites!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Moultries are the way to go. My friend bought wildgame cameras after I recommended moultries. He completely regrets it. He gets more white pictures than anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.