Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Best camera

Old 08-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

I have many 60 dollar moultrie d55s that work amazing, I'm a college kid who doesn't have a lot of money either. D55s are the way to go. You don't need super fast trigger speeds to get great pictures. Look at my pics at the link below
Old 08-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've used all kinds of cameras expensive and cheap. I have Moultries, Bushnell, and Wild game cams.

I have 6 CAMS on my property. One of my lower end cams is a Moultrie A-5. It does a great job for the money. Goto ebay. You can get the A-5 for $65 Free Shipping.

You can get into the game for under $100.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

just picked up a moultrie D5 from Dick's (1st camera). $79 minus the $10 coupon from the new NJ digest. works ok taking pics of the family in the house. will put it out this weekend and follow-up and let everyone know how it works.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:39 PM
Typical Buck

Bushnell x8 $107 at natchez supply awesome cams for the money night pics are not greatest but days are awesome with real quick trigger love my 2