Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Delaware Trail Camera >

Delaware Trail Camera

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Delaware Trail Camera

Old 07-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Spike

Default Delaware Trail Camera

In the first week of using a Primo's Truth camera, 3 MP in a known deer path. Hunted a natural blind in this spot last year and killed two bucks within 75 yards that had traveled up the woods road that is behind the camera and crossed the 8 foot deep ditch directly in front of the cam. The woods behind the cam is mature oak and the trees in front are a hedgerow that runs along the backside of our crop field and connects over to a large cedar stand. I will move the cam over the that hedgerow in a few days as I want to monitor the movement in the clover and grass field that is found there. We get a lot of deer moving through between our woods and the neighbors so we get a good amount of deer for 40 acres.

So far in the pics you can see a nice eight point who is very curious of the cam and some side shots of a big bodied 10 point. Also a couple of shooter does who tend to only come out at 1 am.
Attached Thumbnails Delaware Trail Camera-prms0019.jpg   Delaware Trail Camera-prms0017.jpg   Delaware Trail Camera-prms0047.jpg   Delaware Trail Camera-prms0051.jpg   Delaware Trail Camera-prms0059.jpg  

Old 07-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good looking Pictures.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bucks. They were out there this morning?
Old 07-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Spike

It was actually the morning of the 20th when both were seen, just noticed the date was off on my camera by one day. I checked it around noon on the 20th and hoping to see them again when I check it later this week.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Photos that is a Beautiful Buck
Old 07-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

any complaints with this cam model? lookin to invest in a few of them since my Moultries are about wore out (they are all 6 years old)
Old 07-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Spike

This one seems to work great, got it for around $60 on Amazon on a lucky day I guess because it went back up to $80 the next week when I decided I wanted a second one. Battery life is good and the pics are great for only a 3mp, I will be getting more after this season.

I did have an issue with a memory card today but it was a formatting issue with the sd card and not the camera. I had over 100 pictures over the week but all but the first six were corrupted by the card and those six were of a fox and a hen turkey. Experimented with it today and it seems to be fixed after my computer reformatted the card. Hopefully it works because our bow season starts in a month and I am trying to pattern those velvet bucks.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Spike

UPDATE: Shot the 8 pointer tonight still in velvet on opening day of archery season. Clean pass through in a fallow part of a corn field. Waiting on morning to trail due to darkness.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigwayne119
UPDATE: Shot the 8 pointer tonight still in velvet on opening day of archery season. Clean pass through in a fallow part of a corn field. Waiting on morning to trail due to darkness.
Good luck! Please post the pics, be nice to see a buck down already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.