Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Surprise on Mem Card >

Surprise on Mem Card

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Surprise on Mem Card

Old 04-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Typical Buck

Default Surprise on Mem Card

Alright wasn't sure where to post this, but I am laughing about it! I went to the Gander Mt yesterday. I was looking at a new trail cam for turkey hunting and deer this fall. An employee asked me if I was looking for a trail cam and I told him I was. He was marking one down 1/2 off- return and worked fine. I noted the cam was faded and he agreed so he marked it even more 60% off. That said it was $30. I bought it and a different one too. I got to looking at the cam- it has the 4G card in it so i assumed that the camera was one someone bought and then returned after deer season. NOT! It was focused on a bedroom window and was used to catch, I assume, a daughter sneaking in and out. Let you know it worked and she was caught coming and going. LOL I can only imagine what happened!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by firelt72
Alright wasn't sure where to post this, but I am laughing about it! I went to the Gander Mt yesterday. I was looking at a new trail cam for turkey hunting and deer this fall. An employee asked me if I was looking for a trail cam and I told him I was. He was marking one down 1/2 off- return and worked fine. I noted the cam was faded and he agreed so he marked it even more 60% off. That said it was $30. I bought it and a different one too. I got to looking at the cam- it has the 4G card in it so i assumed that the camera was one someone bought and then returned after deer season. NOT! It was focused on a bedroom window and was used to catch, I assume, a daughter sneaking in and out. Let you know it worked and she was caught coming and going. LOL I can only imagine what happened!
Lol... Dads that hunt should be hard to get by!

As for me, I may be using this tactic when my daughter turns into a teenager
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Easier to nail on a window stop! That way one can open the window but only so far!

JW
Old 04-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I truly hope it was someone watching their daughter and not something else!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

It was. The dad would be working in yard or walking by camera and he'd wave at it. The mom would too. It was a oops your caught moment for the daughter. She went out the window at 1030 and back in at 0145
Old 04-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats really funny. Wonder what he used to lure her in for the shot. I bet he used some credit cards, ipads, and make up as bait.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

That is crazy, I can only imagine what was going for the dad to have to go buy a trail cameral to catch his daughter.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Time to boot her out...lol
Old 04-14-2013, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have 2 Teen Age Daughters......I'd never use my trail cameras to catch them sneaking in and out or dragging their Friends in the house when they weren't suppose to.....No not me!
Old 04-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Spike

Sounds like good use of a trail cam to me.