Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
bushnell trophy cam black led >

bushnell trophy cam black led

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

bushnell trophy cam black led

Old 03-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default bushnell trophy cam black led

I have a bushnell trophy cam I went out to check it today it had a 2gb pny card in it. And it had 1,960 pics on it, it took the last pic at 12:21pm today it maxed out the card. but now i cant get it to take anymore pics with a new card. do I need to reset something since it maxed out. seems weird that it was working fine for 2 months outside and then ran out of room now it wont work. it was working 3 hours ago any suggestions on what to do. It cant be broke!! too much of a coincedence.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

looks like i fixed it
Old 03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

What was wrong with it? I use a lot of Bushnells and maxed out a few cards so just in case I ever have that problem it'd be nice to know what happened. I now just use 8gig cards in all mine. I usually get 6,000 pics on one and check them every two months so I haven't had a problem yet.

Also, how do you like the black flash? I have 7 of the IR thinking of trying the black flash this year.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fastetti
What was wrong with it? I use a lot of Bushnells and maxed out a few cards so just in case I ever have that problem it'd be nice to know what happened. I now just use 8gig cards in all mine. I usually get 6,000 pics on one and check them every two months so I haven't had a problem yet.

Also, how do you like the black flash? I have 7 of the IR thinking of trying the black flash this year.
I had a Moultrie and now a primos with black flash and they still see it...the only one they didn't pay attention to was the actual flash game camera. Like the cheap tasco ones, they didn't even look in the direction of the flash. All the other ones Ive had they look right at the light or get spooked until they get used to it flashing.