Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
More Public land critters >

More Public land critters

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

More Public land critters

Old 09-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've thought about buying and getting some of the Pre-Orbital scent also and using it down here in Southeast Missouri.....does it really make that much of a difference at drawing new and different Bucks in like they advertise...or at least that is what I read in the Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine?
Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
I've thought about buying and getting some of the Pre-Orbital scent also and using it down here in Southeast Missouri.....does it really make that much of a difference at drawing new and different Bucks in like they advertise...or at least that is what I read in the Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine?
I believe it does. Here is what you do. If you have two cameras, set each one up on a different scrape or make a mock scrape and buy some preorbital and interdigital and put some scent out at only one. Leave each camera out for the same amount of time and count each time you get a buck to come in. I'm betting you get at least twice the bucks at the scrape you doctored. Try it, I'm sure you have spent more on worse things.